Words of appreciations

Hi Folks,

Just want to say Thank You! for such amazing game engine. I have a pretty simple 2d arcade game I am re-building just for fun last 2 years in different game engines, Godot, Defold, Game Maker Studio 2, SpriteKit and even Unreal Engine lol but the developer experience with Corona SDK is absolutely amazing. This feature - when you save you file or just change focus from your editor and you see the changes applied immediately - just priceless! No other engine provide such instance feedback. I am a professional web-apps developer and get used to such development cycle when building web apps, however it is not common in game dev world, except Corona SDK and this is amazing! The API is also so rich, comprehensive and easy to use with lots of great documentation and Q&A.

Thanks again!

Thank you for the kind words!

Hear hear!

I have to fully agree. Corona has been the best ever development, coding and prototyping experience I have ever had - especially since the live builds.

That’s an extremely impressive feat to be honest, because Corona is so barebones: no IDE, no visual editor… You’d expect it to feel like coding on a 1980’s masterframe, but the reality and flow is really the opposite.

Very well done, Rob and the whole Corona team!

I usually have at least 2 devices propped up on a table. Make a change and all devices update. People who have seen me in action can’t believe that I can instantly see my changes in an Android and iOS device at the same time. If you pick your plugin ahead of time there is rarely a need to make a real build.

Same here! iPad and iPhone on the table so I have the two most extreme screen ratios I build for as proof of concepts in real time. Awesome!

This feature alone should have people beating down Corona’s door, but alas most people don’t know about it.

Thank you for the kind words!

Hear hear!

I have to fully agree. Corona has been the best ever development, coding and prototyping experience I have ever had - especially since the live builds.

That’s an extremely impressive feat to be honest, because Corona is so barebones: no IDE, no visual editor… You’d expect it to feel like coding on a 1980’s masterframe, but the reality and flow is really the opposite.

Very well done, Rob and the whole Corona team!

I usually have at least 2 devices propped up on a table. Make a change and all devices update. People who have seen me in action can’t believe that I can instantly see my changes in an Android and iOS device at the same time. If you pick your plugin ahead of time there is rarely a need to make a real build.

Same here! iPad and iPhone on the table so I have the two most extreme screen ratios I build for as proof of concepts in real time. Awesome!

This feature alone should have people beating down Corona’s door, but alas most people don’t know about it.