I just updated to XCode 5. I’m using Corona 2013.2100. The last app I built shows up blank on a device. I see the splash screen, then a moment later the screen is black. Funny thing is that I hear audio. So the audio streams and plays. There’s no errors in the simulator, and everything works on the desktop.
I uploaded the app via testflight. If I upload the app with iPhoneConfiguration utility the utility crashes.
Could be something I’m doing. I did just update to xcode 5 I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with xcode 5.
The Xcode console solved my problem! I had named a lua file Particle.lua, but used require(“particle”). On the desktop there was no problem. The device didn’t like it.
With regards to file names, devices are case sensitive, Windows and OS-X are not. When ever I hear “It works on the sim but not on the device”, there is a 95% chance it’s a filename case sensitivity problem…
@walkerjohn723, what messages were in the log file? Just looking at the errors won’t fix your problem. If you can’t see what the problem is, you can post the relevent parts of the log file along with the code around where it’s happening and we can try and help you.
The Xcode console solved my problem! I had named a lua file Particle.lua, but used require(“particle”). On the desktop there was no problem. The device didn’t like it.
With regards to file names, devices are case sensitive, Windows and OS-X are not. When ever I hear “It works on the sim but not on the device”, there is a 95% chance it’s a filename case sensitivity problem…
@walkerjohn723, what messages were in the log file? Just looking at the errors won’t fix your problem. If you can’t see what the problem is, you can post the relevent parts of the log file along with the code around where it’s happening and we can try and help you.