Xcode warnings still in Build 2020.3575: linking in object file...

I realise there is a lot going on at the moment with regard to the future of Corona- all the same, and in the spirit of continuing in a positive and normal vein, we are still getting the following Xcode (Version 11.3 (11C29)) warnings in Native Daily Build 2020.3575:

ld: warning: building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file (/Users/xxxxxxxx/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/ios/lib/libplayer.a(CoronaProvider.gameNetwork.o)) built for free standing ld: warning: building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file (/Users/xxxxxxxx/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/ios/lib/libplayer.a(gameNetwork.o)) built for free standing ld: warning: building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file (/Users/xxxxxxxx/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/ios/lib/libplayer.a(CoronaGameNetworkLibrary.o)) built for free standing ld: warning: building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file (/Users/xxxxxxxx/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/ios/lib/libplayer.a(CoronaProvider.licensing.o)) built for free standing ld: warning: building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file (/Users/xxxxxxxx/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/ios/lib/libplayer.a(licensing.o)) built for free standing ld: warning: building for iOS Simulator, but linking in object file (/Users/xxxxxxxx/Library/Application Support/Corona/Native/Corona/ios/lib/libplayer.a(CoronaLicensingLibrary.o)) built for free standing

To reproduce, build the App.xcodeproj included in the Project Template.

Anyone else experiencing this? Can these warnings be safely ignored? It would be most appreciated if anyone has a moment to address or advise on this.

Many thanks in advance.

i also get this warnings during build procedure.

it dont case any errors or declines from apple on moderation because of this reason, so i simple ignore it.

but it make me nervious a little bit too.

We are going to need you to a) post your entire build.settings (please use code formatting) and b ) your complete console log of your build. Please use pastebin.com or similar and share the link in your post.

We can’t diagnose errors with out it. We are not seeing those errors when we build.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply.

We are getting this using Corona Native 2020.3575 building directly from Xcode (Version 11.3 (11C29)) on Mojave (10.14.6). We were first alerted to this building our own product and subsequently are able to reproduce 100% using the Native Project Template App Project with no modifications.

Steps to reproduce: 

1. Take project template exactly as is - i.e. build.settings and config.lua  from Native directory (indeed everything remains unchanged)
  2. Build App.xcodeproj included in the Project Template using Xcode. Console output of the build is here: https://pastebin.com/WY8ShEvg

Thanks in advance.