zip plugin (build 3599 / Windows)

Could anyone please confirm that the standard zip plugin works in the latest build of Solar2D on Windows? I have no problem with it on Mac, but on Windows it fails and crashes the simulator with the message “The stdin connection has closed” (yes, fresh install). Looking at various older reports that include this message, it appears to be telling me nothing more than what is obvious: the simulator has crashed.

Please note: the code I am running is completely generic, essentially identical to that found in the docs for the zip plugin (see below). And the zip file is trivial, containing two short text files.

To reiterate, the code runs fine in the Mac simulator, and I am able to buid functioning iOS as well as Android versions of apps. The same code crashes the Windows simulator immediately after the app launches as soon as it attempts to uncompress a file.

Here’s the code:

local zip = require(“plugin.zip”)

local zdatListener = function(event)
if (event.isError) then
print(“unzip error…” )
else
print("unzipped " … event.response[1]) --first (only) file unzipped
end
end

local zipOptions =
{
zipFile = “test.zip”,
zipBaseDir = system.ResourceDirectory,
dstBaseDir = system.DocumentsDirectory,
files = {“xtest.txt”},
listener = zdatListener
}

zip.uncompress(zipOptions)

I tried a fresh install on a different Windows installation. Instead of a simulator crash, I see a Runtime error:
“error loading module 'plugin_zip” from file ‘[path…]\plugin_zip.dll’:
The specified module could not be found."

This error occurs immediately on launch. The trace says that this occurs in […]\init.lua:931: in function ‘require’

I tried a few variants including installing today’s solar2D build (3600) just in case. No luck. I also tried copying in an older edition of the .dll from a known functioning app but that file was identical (81k, seems unchanged for a few years at least).

Anyone have any ideas? Or is it just a bug in the new plugin loading process.

Thanks.

Confirmed, zip plugin fails to extract upon encountering the first file. In my case the zip is also password protected.

Corona Simulator: build 3595
Exits with error: The stdin connection has closed

Downgrading to the last build released under Corona SDK brand 3582 takes care of the problem. Everything works fine on mac.