$10 eCPM GUARANTEED. Meet RevMob!

LIMITED TIME OFFER: RevMob is guaranteeing $10 eCPM on iOS to all Corona developers that send an e-mail to luis@revmob.com. This offer is valid until further notice.

Tired of 50 cents eCPM banners?! Then you must integrate RevMob and take advantage of our +$10 eCPM ad unit. It’s a simple pop-up that invites the user to download a free game. Visit www.revmob.com for more information.

Ad Network Highlights:
• Corona integration supported.
• Real-Time Reporting, 100% transparent.
• Available for iPhone, iPad and Android.
• One line of code implementation.
• Payment Methods: PayPal or Bank Wire.

Find More About RevMob:
Our team is made of tech savvies and entrepreneurs from the internet and mobile arena. Most of us have developed games before and we were very disappointed with the eCPM we were getting. The ad units simply didn’t fit our games and certainly didn’t address the needs of our gamers. We knew higher eCPMs were possible and that would be a deal breaker to keep many developers in business.

Under the leadership of Gui Shvartsman, founder and CEO of Best, Cool and Fun Games, we started a revolution. No longer ads would be a secondary source of income for developers. Now advertising should be the main engine of our apps. Developers could focus on making the best games they could and keep their audience happy. RevMob would do all the rest, sustaining +$20 eCPM. [import]uid: 75921 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 325797[/import]

Wow! $10 eCPM?!
Definitely got to try this! The AdMob hack wasn’t getting me anywhere…
What eCPM can I expect for Android platforms? [import]uid: 137117 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104281[/import]

@luis.zlochevsky ,

E aí Luis, tudo bem?
A empresa é brasileira?

Bacana saber um pouco mais sobre seus projetos.
Forte Abraço,
Rodrigo Costa.
@RSCdev [import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104290[/import]

Rodrigo, tudo bem?
Mind if I switch back to English? I want to keep this post friendly to everyone.
I’ve been developing games for the last year and having a hard time monetizing them. First I tried with Admob (through that hack) and then with InMobi - unfortunately both delivered an eCPM below 40 cents.
Then a friend of my invited me to join his ad network company and showed me a very intresting product that could deliver $10 eCPM on iOS. Basically what it does is to show a pop-up and invite the user to download a free game. The publisher earns money per install.
Now I want to offer this service to as many Corona developers as possible. I do believe integrating RevMob will keep many developers in business and making profits.
What about you, Rodrigo? Do you want to integrate RevMob in your soccer app?
Best!
-luis
[import]uid: 75921 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104292[/import]

@Luis,

Yes, all fine, thanks!

By the way, as I just knew this now, yes, I would probably setup your RevMob into my next app.

I only would like to know what about if my app is only focused for the France AppStore? Would that still show Ads of “french” apps?

PS: The French folk do not like to see things written in English. I know by myself about this.
Thanks for the reply,

Cheers,
Rodrigo. [import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104294[/import]

question is the $10 eCPM. $10 per 1000 banner views or $10 per 1000 resulting installs? [import]uid: 58777 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104306[/import]

@luis,

I shared your disappointment in ad monetization , specially regarding Corona, which provide very few official ad options ( inMobi, inneractive). No iAds option, hacking adMob…and the ones they approve and advertise certainly give them a cut of what should be our money.

I recently set up RevMob and it keeps its word. 10$ eCPM, at its very least. I know it comes at a cost of a pop up, but I was able to set all my apps FREE, offering all its content (even without in-app purchases). That is a huge win for users, getting a free app, and for me, increasing my income in about 500%, only through RevMob.

I really hope you can keep it up (or even more). I recommend it to everyone. I am not kidding, it will overcome all your expectations.

Gustavo [import]uid: 95495 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104307[/import]

@Gustavo,

I appreciate your testimonial for the fellow Corona Devs.

Cheers,
Rodrigo. [import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104311[/import]

Interesting!

Just for fun I downloaded the .lua and registered my future app but unfortunately got the following error message:

bcfads.lua:200: attempt to concatenate global ‘applicationId’ (a nil value)

I require the .lua in my main.lua and put this code in one of my module

bcfads.setStagingMode(true)
bcfads.showPopup({[“iPhone OS”] = “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” })

Alsos this is the simulator (I will try build to device later) I know that the showWebPopup won’t work on the simulator but i think my issue is the way I set my app ID.

I also tried

bcfads.setStagingMode(true)
bcfads.showPopup(“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” )

But still no go.

Any suggestions? Also which build this would work with? Stable (704) or later?

Thanks for any help. My app is not yet out but I am intrigued? Thanks Gustavo for sharing your experience. How long have you been using Revmob? Sounds like you are doing fantastic. If i do not have to charge for app and still make money, it will be great of course:)

Thanks.

Mo.

ps: Is giving way Paypal email safe on the Revmob site? (so to get paid)

ps2: would this be true?

Total Earnings = eCPM X impression X 0.001 [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104312[/import]

@Gustavo: We are very happy to have you as one of our publishers. Also, I’m glad that RevMob ads are allowing you to make decent money in such a competitive industry like Mobile Games.

@Rodrigo: +1 to translated ads. Expect that to be ready in 2 weeks from now.

@Mo: I’ll ask the CTO to help you with your question. Expect a reply by tomorrow.

@Bright Wave Games: It’s $10 per 1000 impressions. Actually each install increase your revenue by ~$2. [import]uid: 75921 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104316[/import]

Thanks Luis! In the meantime i will try to build my (not finish app) and see if it works on a device. I am assuming that the flag bcfads.setStagingMode(true) means we can test the network even if the app is not on the App store right?

Thanks a lot.

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104318[/import]

@Luis,

Thank you for the answer.

BTW if you say that in 2 weeks from now RevMob is going to have translated ads, and with all these stats you have posted above, WOW, am gonna try it out on my next French App.
Hope to be happy with it after so long time getting the worse eCPM from inneractive. Arrrgh.
I`ll ask questions here as I go into it and found any “stone” in my way, OK? (am considering this your official topic here in the Forum).
Cheers,
Rodrigo. [import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104320[/import]

For the right kind of game, this kind of model could work quite well (like something turn based or with a bunch of levels). I’d be afraid of scaring users off by popping one of these up during gameplay though.

With that said, I’d like to see a video demonstration of some sort so I don’t have to sign up in order to see how the system works (and how ads appear). Having a bunch of testimonials on your website isn’t really enough. [import]uid: 36054 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104323[/import]

@Luis

sounds great…one last question and im good to go.

what is your payment schedule. inner-active is net 68. [import]uid: 58777 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104324[/import]

@BrightWaveGames/Rodrigo: Let us know of your experiences! My app is unfortunately not yet ready to release…

@Blastertv: +1 for a video. Or at least the name of couple IOS apps already using it. I would love to test them since I will assume they will be free with this type eCPM!

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104325[/import]

@blastserv

From my experience, you can set the pop-up wherever and whenever you want during gameplay. If the user already downloaded the game that is being advertised at the moment, the pop-up does not appear until a new game shows up do be downloaded. At least I think it works that way, correct me if I am wrong @luis.

But considering that I released a lot of previously paid content, I think they can tolerate hitting a No Thanks every once in a while. Lol

Gustavo [import]uid: 95495 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104400[/import]

Sounds good, will try it in my next app. [import]uid: 58849 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104428[/import]

Dear Developers, please find below my answers.

@BrightWaveGames
. Payment is net45 days.

@Blasterv
. Definitely +1 to video with instructions. That’s in the pipeline for next week.

. Take a look at some of the apps running RevMob on iOS :
Bunny Shooter: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bunny-shooter-christmas-free/id488593735?mt=8
Ant Smasher: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ant-smasher-christmas-free/id488305689?mt=8
Tiny Monsters: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tiny-monsters-crazy-shooter/id506378601?mt=8
Daily Fortune: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/daily-fortune-free/id483031805?mt=8

. We do have some best practices to maximize eCPM. Basically you should show our ad unit on application start and at every session.

@Rodrigo
Feel free to write to me at any time. Also, people can reach me on Skype @ luis.zlochevsky

@Laird
You can test the ad system even if your app is not yet available on App Store. You can also see the app stats live in the system (please mind a 5 minutes delay).
Btw… I’ll answer your technical question in the next 3 hours. [import]uid: 75921 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104442[/import]

@Luis: thanks a lot for all the anaswers. That sound great. Yes maybe a simple example app would be great (nothing special just a simple main.lua). Also what Cororna build do we need? Is 704 ok or do we need a more recent build?

By the way I did build on device (ad hoc) but it did not work because of the same error I was getting on the simulator(stable build 704)

So yes I will wait for your answer. Thanks.

Mo

Ps: I tried couple apps you showed here and for most the pop was not annoying at all. Ants app maybe a little since it happens at each game play. A little less frequently would have been better for me. but on the other hand people are getting a game for free and Ants seems to be doing very very well so who I am to judge ? :slight_smile: [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104450[/import]

@Luis ,

Thank you for the reply and your Skype name as well. Mine is @ rscdev. (please, you can add me there as am doing right now).

Keep in touch.

@Mo Hey, thanks a lot for your questions here in this topic as it also help me too. :slight_smile:

Cheers guys,
Rodrigo. [import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 25797 reply_id: 104473[/import]