64-bit suuport for the Inmobi plugin?

Recently Corona has announced that they have made apps 64-bit compatible. 
Pugins that do not comply will be made temporarily unavailable, until the developers update them. Unfortunately inmobi is one of them. 
The list of plugins available is shown here : http://docs.coronalabs.com/daily/plugin/

@Inmobi guys 
Any timeline when an updated plugin will be released? 

Hi @Satheesh,

I would suggest that you contact InMobi directly, if you haven’t already. Their contact information should be on their website.

Best regards,

Brent

Hi Satheesh,

We’re working to update the plugin to support 64bit architecture. We will have an update by early february.

Thanks

(Disclosure: I’m from the InMobi supply products team)

Cool! Thanks for the update! 

@anant.jain
Any updates?

BUMP!! 

Hey Satheesh,

We’re looking to have this released in the next couple of weeks. The update is already in dev and should go into QA soon.

Thanks

Uh…2 weeks?   :( 

Thanks anyway! 

I’m waiting on this also.

It’s almost February end guys… 
Any updates? 

Hi all,

any news?

i talked with my inmobi agent and got confirmed the 64 bit inmobi is released for corona

they sent the code to corona to implement.

hope its done asap !! :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone and apologies for the delay. We were working to resolve an issue and were awaiting support from the Corona team.

I’m happy to announce that the plugin will be downloadable for Corona’s Enterprise customers from the InMobi website by the end of Monday. For Pro customers, we have sent a merge request to the Corona team and await their review. Once complete, it will be available from the the Corona marketplace.

Thank you all for your patience

thanks

would be great to get a response from Corona Team when we will have the new Inmobi SDK available in Corona PRO !!

Thanks to Inmobi & Corona

Hi Anant, seems Corona did not told u, that they may not implement ur nice Plugin in the Pro Version again . 

I hope they see our Need and put it back again.

We’re in touch with members from the Corona and Fuse teams. Please stand by for updates on the future plans for this SDK. We highly appreciate your patience on this front

Yes, I heard some good News from Jitesh (InMobi) btw. great Support about a Fuse Mediation Plugin. If this is confirmed and its really a Mediation like the Applovin Plugin (not in a pool or so), will be great and I feel not so lost anymore as I did when I heard that native Inmobi Plugin is canceled without Alternative (especially because I use the Banners). 

I did build up a trusty relationship with Inmobi over the Years and it would be sad if this would be done just by a Decision (even if its good meant for most users). Anyhow, we can all talk and tell our Opinions, as long its fair and satisfying in longterm for all (Corona, new Users and longterm Users who work with such plugins for years)… is ok and leads hopefully to a happy end :slight_smile:

Ok. keep your good work up.

Again. I am sure Fuse is a great, i really mean great opportunity for all new Corona Users, as it saves lots of hassle with many AdNetworks. I also have it installed and check it out. There are some Promising Ads in I saw. That are not just Videos, but animated and with a big X or YES. That I really like. And also Inmobi as a standalone Plugin especially for Banners is amazing. As from years of Experience I can say, Inmobi was always very helpful, fast and fair to me and I feel great there as a direct client.

Greets

Chris

Hi @Satheesh,

I would suggest that you contact InMobi directly, if you haven’t already. Their contact information should be on their website.

Best regards,

Brent

Hi Satheesh,

We’re working to update the plugin to support 64bit architecture. We will have an update by early february.

Thanks

(Disclosure: I’m from the InMobi supply products team)

Cool! Thanks for the update!