About Interstitial Ads

It is possible to make the background of the interstitial transparent?
And also it is possible to change the transition of the interstitial while showing it?

Thank you

There is no way for developers to change these things. However we are working on improving out interstitials with adding transparency as one of the new features.

What kind of transition animation would you like when showing an interstitial?

There is no way for developers to change these things. However we are working on improving out interstitials with adding transparency as one of the new features.

What kind of transition animation would you like when showing an interstitial?

+1 for dimmed transparent backgrounds!

The grey noise background is not very appealing :slight_smile:

Will it be possible to add custom background/close button/frame?

For the time being you do have the ability to upload your own artwork through your account page. Select the specific app you want, go to “ADD BANNERS” you will see the option to upload the standard ad units, which you must generate in order to have customs, once done you will see the option to “Upload Image”. Make sure the sizes are correct and you all set :slight_smile:

I can’t find the ADD BANNERS menu. Where is it exactly? When I select the app there’s nothing like ADD BANNERS there 

Hey,

The app is not live yet on the network. 

The app needs to be seen by 10 unique devices (10 different phones with different IP addresses) before you can go and add banners, and or start a paid campaign as well.

As you can see from you account the app is not live.

Thanks,

Taylor Reynolds

OK, I see. Could you remove my app bundle ID from your reply post, please?

Thanks,

Olaf

done, thanks

+1 for dimmed transparent backgrounds!

The grey noise background is not very appealing :slight_smile:

Will it be possible to add custom background/close button/frame?

For the time being you do have the ability to upload your own artwork through your account page. Select the specific app you want, go to “ADD BANNERS” you will see the option to upload the standard ad units, which you must generate in order to have customs, once done you will see the option to “Upload Image”. Make sure the sizes are correct and you all set :slight_smile:

I can’t find the ADD BANNERS menu. Where is it exactly? When I select the app there’s nothing like ADD BANNERS there 

Hey,

The app is not live yet on the network. 

The app needs to be seen by 10 unique devices (10 different phones with different IP addresses) before you can go and add banners, and or start a paid campaign as well.

As you can see from you account the app is not live.

Thanks,

Taylor Reynolds

OK, I see. Could you remove my app bundle ID from your reply post, please?

Thanks,

Olaf

done, thanks