Account approval?

So, in others experience, how long does it take for your publisher account to be approved?

Hi,

the account is usually approved and fully functional within 24 hours after registration. In case you have some questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our team directly via e-mail: publishers@sponsorpay.com

Best

-Jan

SponsorPay

Hate to belabor the topic, but it’s been 2 days since I first initiated the account request and I also emailed publishers@sponsorpay.com to inquire and haven’t received any responses.  Trying to be patient, but I’m excited to see what SponsorPay has to offer for Corona users :slight_smile:

Thanks!

And it’s approved!  Thanks!

Sorry about that. Just enabled your account and will check with our publisher team about what caused the delay!

Cheers

-Jan

Hi,

the account is usually approved and fully functional within 24 hours after registration. In case you have some questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our team directly via e-mail: publishers@sponsorpay.com

Best

-Jan

SponsorPay

Hate to belabor the topic, but it’s been 2 days since I first initiated the account request and I also emailed publishers@sponsorpay.com to inquire and haven’t received any responses.  Trying to be patient, but I’m excited to see what SponsorPay has to offer for Corona users :slight_smile:

Thanks!

And it’s approved!  Thanks!

Sorry about that. Just enabled your account and will check with our publisher team about what caused the delay!

Cheers

-Jan