AD MOB ERROR

I am having the same issue as @vinci.inter. When I use (code below) in my build.settings i also get an error saying “CoronaProvider.ads.admob is not configured in build.settings”

1. [“plugin.google.play.services”] =
  2. {
  3. publisherId = “com.coronalabs”,
  4. supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true }
  5. },

What version of Corona SDK are you using?

I am also receiving:

WARNING: CoronaProvider.ads.admob is not configured in build.settings 

WARNING: The ‘ads’ provider (admob) is not available on the simulator

WARNING: The ‘ads’ library is not available on this platform.

on the Mac Simulator version 2883.

On the Windows Simulator, version 2844, I receive the typical message:

WARNING: The ‘ads’ provider (admob) is not available on the simulator

WARNING: The ‘ads’ library is not available on this platform.

When I build and deploy to an iPhone, the ads appear to be working.

Ed

I have the same problem as guys here. 

AdMob like all of the advertising plugins has to be tested on a device.  Warning’s should not stop your app from running, you just wont get any AdMob features in the simulator.  This message is just telling you that it can’t run in the sim. If you get this message when testing on a device then we need to look into it.

Rob

Rob,

You are right, it was also off the screen when I was trying in the simulator so that’s why I was confused. Thanks.

Hi Guys, I have added Admob plugin for my iOS App build, it works fine on the device, except it gives canopenURL error? I know Apple rejects Apps for using canopenURL method ever since iOS 9.0 

Is there anyway to use admob corona plugin without this error?

@sharma.shivam88 and @victorDJ

We need you to look at your device’s console log for any errors or warnings. Please look at your various device console logs and post them here. If you need help with that, please read:

http://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/basics/debugging/index.html

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for looking into this, here are the warning messages in Xcode log when running the App on the device.

I’m not sure about this warning message ?

<Warning>: luaopen_CoronaProvider_ads_admob

Sep 23 09:49:29 iPhone gamed[2711] <Warning>: Application(BUNDLE ID) is not allowed to run in production

This is the warning message, that shows when trying to show banner Ad from Admob

Sep 23 09:49:30 iPhone APP NAM[2834] <Warning>: -canOpenURL: failed for URL: “kindle://home” - error: "This app is not allowed to query for scheme kindle"

Appreciate your insights and help on this.

Thanks,

Victor

If there were just a tool that would set all this up for you…

https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/65664-eat-lean-updated-version-2016018/

I know.  Kinda bending the rules here, but the whole goal of that project was to once and for all answer the ‘same old questions’ routine.

hi,i was also getting the same warnings when i used admob on the simulator(interstitial ads)

but when i tested it on a android device,the interstitial ad was appearing although i was completely blank.

Hi Guys, I have added Admob plugin for my iOS App build, it works fine on the device, except it gives canopenURL error? I know Apple rejects Apps for using canopenURL method ever since iOS 9.0 

Is there anyway to use admob corona plugin without this error?

@sharma.shivam88 and @victorDJ

We need you to look at your device’s console log for any errors or warnings. Please look at your various device console logs and post them here. If you need help with that, please read:

http://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/basics/debugging/index.html

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for looking into this, here are the warning messages in Xcode log when running the App on the device.

I’m not sure about this warning message ?

<Warning>: luaopen_CoronaProvider_ads_admob

Sep 23 09:49:29 iPhone gamed[2711] <Warning>: Application(BUNDLE ID) is not allowed to run in production

This is the warning message, that shows when trying to show banner Ad from Admob

Sep 23 09:49:30 iPhone APP NAM[2834] <Warning>: -canOpenURL: failed for URL: “kindle://home” - error: "This app is not allowed to query for scheme kindle"

Appreciate your insights and help on this.

Thanks,

Victor

If there were just a tool that would set all this up for you…

https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/65664-eat-lean-updated-version-2016018/

I know.  Kinda bending the rules here, but the whole goal of that project was to once and for all answer the ‘same old questions’ routine.