ad position at bottom

i want to put inneractive ad at the bottom center on android but seems like it is not possible without conditional coding for each resolution but i dont want to do in that way as there are tons of resolution i even dont know each resolution

so is there any hack or solution for this?

my setting in config is 1024x768 (first it was for ipad only) [import]uid: 12482 topic_id: 28193 reply_id: 328193[/import]

also it seems like inneractive ad is blocking whole row where the ad is so my button at the right side with same y position is also not working

i have to change the position of that button if any solution of this is available plz let me know as well
:frowning: [import]uid: 12482 topic_id: 28193 reply_id: 113882[/import]

I will pile on here as well. I am using admediator with Inneractive and having issues getting the ads to display consistently at the bottom of the screen. Even though i use AdMediator.init(15,435,60), it is not consitent across devices. I am new to dev work, so not sure if I am making some basic mistakes. Admob is a WHOLE other issue…

Steve G [import]uid: 159758 topic_id: 28193 reply_id: 123310[/import]

I will pile on here as well. I am using admediator with Inneractive and having issues getting the ads to display consistently at the bottom of the screen. Even though i use AdMediator.init(15,435,60), it is not consitent across devices. I am new to dev work, so not sure if I am making some basic mistakes. Admob is a WHOLE other issue…

Steve G [import]uid: 159758 topic_id: 28193 reply_id: 123310[/import]

Old thread, but I’m responding anyway because the fix is easy. I don’t have an answer for ad mediator because I never got that thing to work correctly anyway.

This is what my code looks like. I like the ads to sit 20 points away from the edge of the screen, so that’s why the “20” is in there.

[lua]
local adX, adY = 0, display.contentHeight - 20

ads.init(“inneractive”, appID)
local showAd = function(adType)
ads.show(adType, { x=adX, y=adY, interval=60, testMode=false} )
end

showAd(“banner”)
[/lua] [import]uid: 191140 topic_id: 28193 reply_id: 144688[/import]

Old thread, but I’m responding anyway because the fix is easy. I don’t have an answer for ad mediator because I never got that thing to work correctly anyway.

This is what my code looks like. I like the ads to sit 20 points away from the edge of the screen, so that’s why the “20” is in there.

[lua]

end

showAd(“banner”)

[lua]

end

showAd(“banner”)

[lua]

end

showAd(“banner”)