admob to appodeal

Hello I earned money from my app by appodeal but the money comes to the admob not to the appodeal.

please help,

ori

this are the screenshots

That’s how Appodeal works.

Collects ads form other ad networks and shows the most profitable to the user.

You get your Admob money from Admob :slight_smile:

For all other ad networks (except Facebook ads but I’m not 100% sure) you get your money from Appodeal.

But I cant take my money if i havent money in appodeal

According to the screenshots you got zero revenue.

Go to Appodeal’s website, click the chat bubble (bottom right corner) and you will get all the support you need.

This is more often profitabe enough to all users, as long as they consume it properly. 

You only get money from Appodeal when they make money from ads from their DSP providers. The rest of the money is pass-through to the particular providers. It looks like you have made $0 dollars in Appodeal so they won’t pay. You also have to make $45.00 before they pay you. Google pays at $100 dollars so you have not reached that. 

Appodeal does not have internal keys for the ones listed:

Facebook

Unity

Mopub

Admob

Even the ones that they have internal keys you can setup your own keys. 

You only get money from Appodeal when they make money from ads from their DSP providers. The rest of the money is pass-through to the particular providers. It looks like you have made $0 dollars in Appodeal so they won’t pay. You also have to make $45.00 before they pay you. Google pays at $100 dollars so you have not reached that. 

Appodeal does not have internal keys for the ones listed:

Facebook

Unity

Mopub

Admob

Even the ones that they have internal keys you can setup your own keys.