Ads show up in iOS-simulator but not on device

Hi there,

I am struggling with the integration of inneractive ads in my game. The ad shows up fine in Apple’s iOS Simulator but it not displayed on the actual device (iPhone 5). iAds work properly both in the simualtor and on the device but I can’t get inneractive to work.

I set everythin up via the Dashboard and integrated the right code but still no success. The adListener function is not throwing any error either. Could it be that ads are not being served in Germany? I tried bouth 3GS and WLAN connections but it fails.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jens [import]uid: 101883 topic_id: 35424 reply_id: 335424[/import]

That’s possible. If your Apple Xcode simulator thinks its in the US or some other country besides Germany, and your phone thinks it’s in Germany, then ad fill rates could be very different.

[import]uid: 199310 topic_id: 35424 reply_id: 140851[/import]

I double checked and Inneractive is showing German ads in the iOS Simulator - must be a different thing that is not working right. I also wonder why the adlistener function is not throwing any error message when no ad is displayed on the device.

Any other ideas? iAds ad Inmobi ads are working without any problems.

Jens [import]uid: 101883 topic_id: 35424 reply_id: 140863[/import]

That’s possible. If your Apple Xcode simulator thinks its in the US or some other country besides Germany, and your phone thinks it’s in Germany, then ad fill rates could be very different.

[import]uid: 199310 topic_id: 35424 reply_id: 140851[/import]

I double checked and Inneractive is showing German ads in the iOS Simulator - must be a different thing that is not working right. I also wonder why the adlistener function is not throwing any error message when no ad is displayed on the device.

Any other ideas? iAds ad Inmobi ads are working without any problems.

Jens [import]uid: 101883 topic_id: 35424 reply_id: 140863[/import]