Ads showing inner-active not registering any impressions?

What gives I have app with inneractive turned on. Ads are showing up but no activity ever registers on my publisher dashboard?

Thanks. [import]uid: 54770 topic_id: 30240 reply_id: 330240[/import]

Hi there.

I have downloaded your 3 free apps and could only find adverts on bebabbled.

Have you got analyctics enabled to check how many users are using the application?

I have seen one advert and pressed it, so see if that shows up in a few hours (24?) [import]uid: 62706 topic_id: 30240 reply_id: 121134[/import]

Yes, Bebabbled is only app I have with Inneractive in iTunes store it is showing request and clicks.

I have apps in development that are getting ads just not showing request in dashboard? When BeBabbled was in development it was showing requests before it went to iTunes. With 2 week wait to get stuff into iTunes I want to make sure request are registering before I send it. So I’m coding a option to allow for dynamic change of the ad mediators while in iTunes. This way I can send it to which ever is paying the most eCPM also it will allow me to compare the different services. With out having to send a version change to iTunes. [import]uid: 54770 topic_id: 30240 reply_id: 121199[/import]

Didn’t change anything and just start showing up today. Strange. Will keep a close I eye on it to see if there is some pattern.

Thanks. [import]uid: 54770 topic_id: 30240 reply_id: 121301[/import]

Hi there.

I have downloaded your 3 free apps and could only find adverts on bebabbled.

Have you got analyctics enabled to check how many users are using the application?

I have seen one advert and pressed it, so see if that shows up in a few hours (24?) [import]uid: 62706 topic_id: 30240 reply_id: 121134[/import]

Yes, Bebabbled is only app I have with Inneractive in iTunes store it is showing request and clicks.

I have apps in development that are getting ads just not showing request in dashboard? When BeBabbled was in development it was showing requests before it went to iTunes. With 2 week wait to get stuff into iTunes I want to make sure request are registering before I send it. So I’m coding a option to allow for dynamic change of the ad mediators while in iTunes. This way I can send it to which ever is paying the most eCPM also it will allow me to compare the different services. With out having to send a version change to iTunes. [import]uid: 54770 topic_id: 30240 reply_id: 121199[/import]

Didn’t change anything and just start showing up today. Strange. Will keep a close I eye on it to see if there is some pattern.

Thanks. [import]uid: 54770 topic_id: 30240 reply_id: 121301[/import]