Android badge notification dosent work

Hi,

I’m working on push notification with OneSignal but I have a problem with badges on Android.

It not displaying like on iOS. I saw on OneSignal documentation, android badges is handled by OneSignal automatically. I checked twice my configuration in the application source code and OneSignal panel but everything seems to be okay.

Someone have an idea ?

Thanks,

Ben

Android doesn’t support this my default.  Some vendors - like LG - do but most don’t.

Thanks for your answer but how Facebook can do that with any Android device  ?

I have many stock Android devices (for testing) and none of them, bar an LG G3, show badges for Facebook (or any other app).  There are some custom ROMs and app downloads that enable badges like this

I saw that on Google, but at the office some people have badges for Facebook, Pinterest, … but nothing on our Corona app :confused:

Android doesn’t support this my default.  Some vendors - like LG - do but most don’t.

Thanks for your answer but how Facebook can do that with any Android device  ?

I have many stock Android devices (for testing) and none of them, bar an LG G3, show badges for Facebook (or any other app).  There are some custom ROMs and app downloads that enable badges like this

I saw that on Google, but at the office some people have badges for Facebook, Pinterest, … but nothing on our Corona app :confused: