Android Build

How can I create android build without internet ? Is it mandatory to setup android native for android export ?

Can I use solar2D without internet to test my game on real android device ?

During your first Android build, you’ll need an internet connection for Solar2D to download and setup required files. Once you can build Android apps, the only other requirement for internet during an Android build is for the timestamp, and you can bypass that by patching your Corona Simulator.

You can, alternatively/optionally, create an empty Live Build project and install that on your device. The app on your device will be updated in real-time via the Corona Live Server (make sure it’s running on your dev machine) as you update your code.
For that to work you don’t need internet but you do need the Android device and your dev machine to be on the same network (LAN). If you don’t have a home network then you can use your device’s hotspot to connect your dev machine and the Live Server should work.
With this setup, you’d only need to rebuild the app if you change the config.lua or build.settings file.