Anyone using Google Analytics plugin still? Or use another?

Hi I am looking to start using Google Analytics in my Solar2d apps, but I do not see information in the documentation on how to integrate the Google Analytics => Property => Data Streams. The documentation on Solar2D seems like it could be for an older version of GA where just the App Name (now called Property), and tracking ID were required, but now GA requires using data streams for each property that are specific to iOS and Android. Does anyone know how to configure the Google Analytics plugin for Solar2D?

Or, are people using another plugin for analytic tracking?

Thanks

You need to configure GA to use the old property (not the new one that needs data streams).

Thank you for that suggestion. I tried searching for a way to create a new property that does not require data streams but am having difficulty. I see there are Universal properties (for websites and require a URL), GA 4 properties (for apps which use data streams), and used to be something called App + Web properties (which are legacy and do not see an ability to create these). The only options I see in creating properties in GA are for Universal or new GA4. I did google searches for a way to not use data streams, or create a legacy App + Web, but am not successful in those searches. Has anyone gone though this process and could point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

I think I have it figured, I believe it is a Universal Property. Working through to test now.