App doesn`t work with Appodeal

settings = { orientation = { default = "portrait", supported = { "portrait", }, }, android = { [[\<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION\_ID" android:value="ca-app-pub-5346159139967505~1057535148"/\>]], }, iphone = { xcassets = "Images.xcassets", plist = { UIStatusBarHidden = false, UILaunchStoryboardName = "LaunchScreen", }, }, plugins = { ['plugin.appodeal.beta.base'] = { publisherId = 'com.coronalabs' }, ['plugin.appodeal.beta.GoogleAdMob'] = { publisherId = 'com.coronalabs' }, ['plugin.appodeal.beta.InMobi'] = { publisherId = 'com.coronalabs' }, ['plugin.appodeal.beta.IronSource'] = { publisherId = 'com.coronalabs' }, }, excludeFiles = { all = { "Icon.png", "Icon-\*dpi.png", "Images.xcassets", }, android = { "LaunchScreen.storyboardc", }, }, splashScreen = { enable = false }, }

I want to monetize the application using Appodeal, but when I open the application on the phone, it immediately closes. Tell me what to do?

iOS or Android?

Android

The app id for google has to be inside applicationChildElements

android = { applicationChildElements = { } }

I already noticed and fixed everything, but when I entered the game, a banner appeared with the inscription “Please link your AdMob account” and it was not in the next game launches

What is noteworthy, there are statistics on Appodeal, but impressions are 0, and occupancy rate is 20

iOS or Android?

Android

The app id for google has to be inside applicationChildElements

android = { applicationChildElements = { } }

I already noticed and fixed everything, but when I entered the game, a banner appeared with the inscription “Please link your AdMob account” and it was not in the next game launches

What is noteworthy, there are statistics on Appodeal, but impressions are 0, and occupancy rate is 20