Well, it seems pretty much the same. I don’t do the permission check but other than that, it’s all the same. Also, tried disabling some of the networks like you said but no, fill rates are still horrible. It’s %0 for 112 requests today!
Facing an error like this, I’d like to request a feature for the new version of SDK @vlads . If it’s possible, we could definitely use more detailed responses in case of an error. It just seems to say “failed to load” with no further information. That information would be pretty useful.
Hi
You need to use Solar2D 2020.3601 https://github.com/coronalabs/corona/releases/tag/3601 to get appodeal 2.6.4. Please shift to offline builds as moving forward offline builds will be actively developed. I have published few apps using it and everything is fine with the build process for me now.
Is the plugin updated to 2.6.4? Appodeal fixed the problem with the Vungle SDK only in sdk version 2.6.4.1. So now you still can’t use the plugin? Need to disable the Vungle SDK?
I would be very careful using the Vungle in Appodeal. I received a notice from Vungle that 6.7.0 addresses the issue and that apps using other versions might be pulled on July 15th from the Google store. The version in 2.6.4.1 of Appodeal is not 6.7.0.