Appodeal Ad Networks payment models CPC/CPM/CPI/CPA

Hi guys, I am considering using appodeal for a few apps of mine and wanted to check if people who are already using can confirm from their dashboards what type of payment models various ad networks on appodeal offer. I am only interested in ones that offer CPM/CPC and don’t want to use CPI ones as those from my experience don’t really guarantee the best revenue for lower traffic.

This is what I got from the appodeal support guys, but I can’t check as I currently don’t use it on my apps:

“Hello! You can check each network’s payment method in dashboard, just filter stats by network. CPC, CPI or CPM will be next to network’s name.”

So if someone can look this up for me and post here, would be great.

Thanks

Sure.

Thanks agramonte, exactly what I needed.

Another query I had that you might be able to help with. One of my apps had ad serving disabled by admob due to a violation, they disabled it for app package id. If I use appodeal will admob work again? Last time I ran it was creating the ad placements inside the app package I specified to im assuming it won’t work but wanted to know if you had some idea about this.

Nope it will not work even through Appodeal for that same account. It might work if you create a new Admob account.

Ah ok, oh well will try a different ad network for that app then. Thanks anyhow

Sure.

Thanks agramonte, exactly what I needed.

Another query I had that you might be able to help with. One of my apps had ad serving disabled by admob due to a violation, they disabled it for app package id. If I use appodeal will admob work again? Last time I ran it was creating the ad placements inside the app package I specified to im assuming it won’t work but wanted to know if you had some idea about this.

Nope it will not work even through Appodeal for that same account. It might work if you create a new Admob account.

Ah ok, oh well will try a different ad network for that app then. Thanks anyhow