Appodeal out of date on corona?

Someone at appodeal pointed out that my appodeal version is 1.3.6 but the current version is 2.0? But I have the latest corona build, so what’s going on? I’m only having problems with appodeal on iOS and not on android. Wasn’t corona bought by appodeal? so why am I having so many problems?

Our engineering team is working on upgrading to 2.0. It should be coming soon.

Rob

The same for me, Rob.

Since i am using the last version of Corona ( Version: 3.0.0 - Build: 2017.3100 ), appodeal is no more able to lad an ad on ios in testMode = true (whereas it’s ok on android)

@triogical

There seems to be an issue on the Appodeal servers when testMode is true for iOS. This isn’t only related to Corona build 3100, as previous Corona builds exhibit the same issue.

If you look at the device logs you can see a bunch of “No Fill” errors being returned from the Appodeal servers:

“Mediation failed: No fill” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Mediation failed: No fill}

From my testing I can see that this issue only happens when testMode=true. If testMode is false, ads are loaded properly.

I’ve reported it to the Appodeal team and asked them to have a look. 

it’s now fixed.

Thanks a lot ingemar !

@Rob Miracle

@ingemar_cl

Hello! Any progress with Appodeal 2.0? Do you know when it’s coming?

It should be available by next week at the latest.

Awesome! Thanks!

Is there any way to get notified when it’s out?

There will be an announcement post on the forum, but I’ll try to remember to add a reply to this thread once it’s out :slight_smile:

Great! :slight_smile:

I know there was an announcement that the Appodeal plugin 2.0 was released back in July, but I just installed the public release 2017.3135 and when I look at the device console, the appodeal plugin shows as 1.3. Any ideas?

There was an issue with the build servers recently which caused an older version of the plugin to be picked up.
If you try to build again you should see in the device log something like:
plugin.appodeal: 1.3.3 (SDK: 2.1)

Just built and still getting plugin.appodeal: 1.3

Is v1.3 of the plugin, SDK 2.0?

Yes, however plugin version 1.3 is using the older Appodeal SDK version 2.0.

The latest plugin version 1.3.3 is using SDK version 2.1.3

I’ve confirmed that the build servers have reverted back to plugin 1.3 for some reason.

Engineering is looking into the issue.

It looks like the Appodeal plugin on one of the build servers was out of sync which was causing the issue.

It’s fixed now, so you should be getting the latest version.

Our engineering team is working on upgrading to 2.0. It should be coming soon.

Rob

The same for me, Rob.

Since i am using the last version of Corona ( Version: 3.0.0 - Build: 2017.3100 ), appodeal is no more able to lad an ad on ios in testMode = true (whereas it’s ok on android)

@triogical

There seems to be an issue on the Appodeal servers when testMode is true for iOS. This isn’t only related to Corona build 3100, as previous Corona builds exhibit the same issue.

If you look at the device logs you can see a bunch of “No Fill” errors being returned from the Appodeal servers:

“Mediation failed: No fill” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Mediation failed: No fill}

From my testing I can see that this issue only happens when testMode=true. If testMode is false, ads are loaded properly.

I’ve reported it to the Appodeal team and asked them to have a look. 

it’s now fixed.

Thanks a lot ingemar !