Appodeal plugin only shows landscape interstitial

Appodeal plugin only shows landscape interstitial despite the settings on the appodeal website. My app supports only portrait orientation.

Did anyone encountered the same problem?

Do you have this with the live ads or with the test interstitial. I think the test version is always landscape despite the setting on the appodeal site. For the live ads I did not see this happen in my apps (most are also portrait only).

Maybe best to contact Appodeal, every new app needs some time/number of impressions before it starts to deliver good ads

Was testing live ads.

Checked it again. Right now appodeal provides admob ads and interstitials are shown in portrait orientation.

Probably it depends from what source appodeal takes ads.

upd: Is there a way to restrict appodeal plugin to show ads only in portrait orientation?

Do you have this with the live ads or with the test interstitial. I think the test version is always landscape despite the setting on the appodeal site. For the live ads I did not see this happen in my apps (most are also portrait only).

Maybe best to contact Appodeal, every new app needs some time/number of impressions before it starts to deliver good ads

Was testing live ads.

Checked it again. Right now appodeal provides admob ads and interstitials are shown in portrait orientation.

Probably it depends from what source appodeal takes ads.

upd: Is there a way to restrict appodeal plugin to show ads only in portrait orientation?