Appodeal SDK 2.1.7?

When should we expect Corona’s plug-in to be updated to the latest Appodeal SDK?

What version of Corona are you using?  According to what I can see, users build with 3167 or later should be getting 2.1.7.

Rob

Oh interesting, we’re using 3178 right now.  Is there a way to check the Appodeal SDK version?  I can’t find info anywhere with current version info, so I just assumed it was still on v2.0.

Rob, do you have any updates on this?  I don’t know of anyway to see the Appodeal SDK version being included with my builds. (using 3184 now).

The plugin was last updated 11/2. So no changes.  What are you looking for?

Rob

What version of the Appodeal SDK is being used? You say 2.1.7 but Appodeal told me it wasn’t included yet. Looking for confirmation of what version, or how I can find that out myself.

My only view is code management check-in messages in our plugin repository.  This was the last check-in message:

"Revert 3068 build to appodeal sdk 2.1.4. Added 3167 build with sdk 2.1.7 and xcode 9 "

This message is on both the iOS and Android plugins. I’ll ask engineering to confirm.

Rob

Our engineers have confirmed that 2.1.7 is the current version. They are working on 2.1.9.

Rob

Thanks Rob, I’ll follow-up with Appodeal!

What version of Corona are you using?  According to what I can see, users build with 3167 or later should be getting 2.1.7.

Rob

Oh interesting, we’re using 3178 right now.  Is there a way to check the Appodeal SDK version?  I can’t find info anywhere with current version info, so I just assumed it was still on v2.0.

Rob, do you have any updates on this?  I don’t know of anyway to see the Appodeal SDK version being included with my builds. (using 3184 now).

The plugin was last updated 11/2. So no changes.  What are you looking for?

Rob

What version of the Appodeal SDK is being used? You say 2.1.7 but Appodeal told me it wasn’t included yet. Looking for confirmation of what version, or how I can find that out myself.

My only view is code management check-in messages in our plugin repository.  This was the last check-in message:

"Revert 3068 build to appodeal sdk 2.1.4. Added 3167 build with sdk 2.1.7 and xcode 9 "

This message is on both the iOS and Android plugins. I’ll ask engineering to confirm.

Rob

Our engineers have confirmed that 2.1.7 is the current version. They are working on 2.1.9.

Rob

Thanks Rob, I’ll follow-up with Appodeal!