appodeal sometimes not show the banner

Wow!! thx!! You are a genius: D

Your Appodeal works on emulator! why ? on my corona emulator doesn’t works, I receive an alert that claims appodeal doesn’t works on emulator.

“appodeal.init() WARNING: The Appodeal plugin is only supported on Android and iOS devices. Please build for device”

pleas what IDE and emulator do you use for develop ?

I also develop on Mac.

thanks
Renato R.

The same and I have other problem with adcolony ads

This is a matter of plugins you use, if you use only that one you will not have the problem:

– Base
[‘plugin.appodeal.beta.base’] = { publisherId = ‘com.coronalabs’ },
[‘plugin.appodeal.beta.AdColony’] = { publisherId = ‘com.coronalabs’ },
[‘plugin.appodeal.beta.AppLovin’] = { publisherId = ‘com.coronalabs’ },
[‘plugin.appodeal.beta.InMobi’] = { publisherId = ‘com.coronalabs’ },
[‘plugin.appodeal.beta.Tapjoy’] = { publisherId = ‘com.coronalabs’ },
[‘plugin.appodeal.beta.Unity’] = { publisherId = ‘com.coronalabs’ },
[‘plugin.appodeal.beta.Vungle’] = { publisherId = ‘com.coronalabs’ },

I found this suggestion on this discussion.

however each in some message recommends removing one or the other of these plugins.

My impression is that the advertising vendors are drastically reduced and that Appodeal no longer makes much sense; in the end AdMob reigns supreme. Facebook is not supported by Appodeal. The Amazon platform remains outside.

I have no idea of the Iphone world.

I never used direct AdColony. But you message is because you have adMob plugin without use also google play services.

Renato

Facebook is supported by Appodeal. I use it every day. I receive about a 14% bump in revenue over what Admob gives me (I use Admob mediation).

One of my apps for example this month using Admob mediation, I am getting an overall eCPM of about $0.99. The same app on Admob is getting an overall eCPM of $1.14.

The solar2d Admob android plugin is not only ancient but does not provide a way to use multiple adunit per type or provide mediation. Considering the above your eCPM from Admob will be considerably lower than appodeal or any other mediation provider.

1 Like

Thank you Agramonte,

I found on ‘mediation settings’ of Appodeal the Facebook “has to be connected manually”, and I believed was not available.
I will study it.

Renato