Can Inner Active filter the adult and gambling Adv ? how to setting it?

Can Inner Active filter the adult and gambling Adv ? how to setting it? [import]uid: 22631 topic_id: 26741 reply_id: 326741[/import]

I also need to know this.

I’m in the middle of porting my iOS app to Android and I thought to try Inneractive Ads, however the ads I’m seeing in testMode are only adult stuff, I would be ASHAMED to release an app with that kind of ads.

Is there a way to block that kind of ads? Otherwise I need to dump the idea of using Inneractive. [import]uid: 9158 topic_id: 26741 reply_id: 108601[/import]

Hey Ray and PXL,

We strictly forbid at inneractive any kind of adult, gambling, drugs, violence, racism ads.
We receive the ads from over 100 different ad-networks and local agencies and they are aware of our protocol.

In a case of abuse/adult ad we take immediate actions with the relevant agency or ad-network and block it.

If you have further questions regarding integration - please let me know via email - orly[at]inner-active[dot]com
[import]uid: 109623 topic_id: 26741 reply_id: 109181[/import]

Wow this threads has been SPAMMED to hell and back - I guess that’s one particular task that Peach used to look after and perhaps needs addressing. [import]uid: 33275 topic_id: 26741 reply_id: 135745[/import]

Wow this threads has been SPAMMED to hell and back - I guess that’s one particular task that Peach used to look after and perhaps needs addressing. [import]uid: 33275 topic_id: 26741 reply_id: 135745[/import]

C’mon MODS - the SPAMMERS are beginning to take the piss here.

Why is Jack Saprrow here still? Thing I can’t understand is that a few SPAM links on Corona forums is hardly beneficial to SEO, and I can’t imagine anybody actually even clicking the links.

Perhaps we need ‘nofollow’ automatically on links - that should deter some of the SPAM posts??? Although given that the latest post is just a copy of a previous one, I’m guessing the SPAM bots have infiltrated the forum. [import]uid: 33275 topic_id: 26741 reply_id: 140320[/import]

Hi SegaBoy. there are thousands of forum threads and while we to try to look at as many as we can, if we are not subscribed to them, then it’s easy to miss them. If you see SPAM please report it to me and I’ll take care of it.

Just drop an email to: developers AT coronalabs DOT com

And someone on the Developer Relation’s staff can take care of it. Make sure to include the URL.

Thanks
Rob
[import]uid: 199310 topic_id: 26741 reply_id: 140400[/import]

C’mon MODS - the SPAMMERS are beginning to take the piss here.

Why is Jack Saprrow here still? Thing I can’t understand is that a few SPAM links on Corona forums is hardly beneficial to SEO, and I can’t imagine anybody actually even clicking the links.

Perhaps we need ‘nofollow’ automatically on links - that should deter some of the SPAM posts??? Although given that the latest post is just a copy of a previous one, I’m guessing the SPAM bots have infiltrated the forum. [import]uid: 33275 topic_id: 26741 reply_id: 140320[/import]

Hi SegaBoy. there are thousands of forum threads and while we to try to look at as many as we can, if we are not subscribed to them, then it’s easy to miss them. If you see SPAM please report it to me and I’ll take care of it.

Just drop an email to: developers AT coronalabs DOT com

And someone on the Developer Relation’s staff can take care of it. Make sure to include the URL.

Thanks
Rob
[import]uid: 199310 topic_id: 26741 reply_id: 140400[/import]