Cannot get Spine? Amazon payment issue

Hello,

I was very excited for getting Spine today but unfortunately the Amazon Payment rejected the payment Because Amazon needed to verify my account ( new account I put just for this) Now the account has been verified but I am not sure how to proceed? Anybody knows if Kickstart will try again to pass my payment info again?

I am kind of stuck and would LOVE to play with Spine!

Please help!

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 336247[/import]

Hey Mo,

I received my two licenses in email around 5:30pm today. Incredible turnaround for a kickstarter, even if the product was ready…

Another email followed with instructions for failed payments: “If your payment failed, you will get an email about it and 7 days to fix it.”

-Ray

[import]uid: 135765 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 143986[/import]

The Spine People Said this… int their Email… Just in case you did not receive it.

Some payments can take 36 hours to clear, so we will monitor them and periodically send out more licenses. If your payment failed, you will get an email about it and 7 days to fix it. If you are receiving multiple licenses, look for a separate email with each license.

Larry [import]uid: 11860 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 143991[/import]

Thanks guys. Yes I am struggling with Amazon payment. Kickstart is trying but they seems to get a rejection from Amazon saying my CC is no good. I tried deleting and re-inputting my CC on file but no luck so far. Maximum frustration. I wish Kickstart was using Paypal… Anyway I contacted Amazon and I will see what they say. I may have to just forget about the all Kickstart thing and just the buy the license direct at the small premium price…

Thanks again.

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144651[/import]

That’s it! I am giving up on Amazon Payments! I have contacted them (no response so far), I deleted the card on file and re-entered it and I even enter a different card. Every time Kickstart ask for payment, Amazon declined it. I use that card for business every single day with no problem whatsoever.

Is there any way to send my $30 pledge and receive the software. If not, is there anyway to stop the pledge and I will by direct for $45 ( which I should have done in the first place instead of missing with Amazon when I did not have already an account there)?

Sorry, it is frustrating!

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144821[/import]

Maybe try their contact page, they don’t seem very active on this forum.

http://esotericsoftware.com/contact/ [import]uid: 62706 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144826[/import]

Thank you! that was a great idea. I wish I had thought about that earlier. I was batting with Amazon all these time (a week!) and I can see now that the deadline has passed so no need to battle anymore. I sent an email to esoteric about it.

Thanks again.

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144829[/import]

A miracle? I just now receive the confirmation that my Amazon made it thru! Since i just sent Esoteric couple of “panic” emails, I am assuming they did something:)

In any event, I am hoping i can get my hand the amazing software sometimes today so I can start “playing” with it.

Can’t wait!

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144830[/import]

Great news! I’ve had a little play around with it since I got it, its very fun to use, a little bit of a learning curve for me though. It won’t really fit into my current project, but I can’t wait to try it in my next game! [import]uid: 62706 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144831[/import]

GOT IT! Wow, that was a close call! The payment was accepted one hour before the deadline! I got the licence so now it is time for play:)

Sorry for all the “panic” posts here!

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144834[/import]

Hey Mo,

I received my two licenses in email around 5:30pm today. Incredible turnaround for a kickstarter, even if the product was ready…

Another email followed with instructions for failed payments: “If your payment failed, you will get an email about it and 7 days to fix it.”

-Ray

The Spine People Said this… int their Email… Just in case you did not receive it.

Some payments can take 36 hours to clear, so we will monitor them and periodically send out more licenses. If your payment failed, you will get an email about it and 7 days to fix it. If you are receiving multiple licenses, look for a separate email with each license.

Larry [import]uid: 11860 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 143991[/import]

Thanks guys. Yes I am struggling with Amazon payment. Kickstart is trying but they seems to get a rejection from Amazon saying my CC is no good. I tried deleting and re-inputting my CC on file but no luck so far. Maximum frustration. I wish Kickstart was using Paypal… Anyway I contacted Amazon and I will see what they say. I may have to just forget about the all Kickstart thing and just the buy the license direct at the small premium price…

Thanks again.

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144651[/import]

That’s it! I am giving up on Amazon Payments! I have contacted them (no response so far), I deleted the card on file and re-entered it and I even enter a different card. Every time Kickstart ask for payment, Amazon declined it. I use that card for business every single day with no problem whatsoever.

Is there any way to send my $30 pledge and receive the software. If not, is there anyway to stop the pledge and I will by direct for $45 ( which I should have done in the first place instead of missing with Amazon when I did not have already an account there)?

Sorry, it is frustrating!

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144821[/import]

Maybe try their contact page, they don’t seem very active on this forum.

http://esotericsoftware.com/contact/ [import]uid: 62706 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144826[/import]

Thank you! that was a great idea. I wish I had thought about that earlier. I was batting with Amazon all these time (a week!) and I can see now that the deadline has passed so no need to battle anymore. I sent an email to esoteric about it.

Thanks again.

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144829[/import]

A miracle? I just now receive the confirmation that my Amazon made it thru! Since i just sent Esoteric couple of “panic” emails, I am assuming they did something:)

In any event, I am hoping i can get my hand the amazing software sometimes today so I can start “playing” with it.

Can’t wait!

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144830[/import]

Great news! I’ve had a little play around with it since I got it, its very fun to use, a little bit of a learning curve for me though. It won’t really fit into my current project, but I can’t wait to try it in my next game! [import]uid: 62706 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144831[/import]

GOT IT! Wow, that was a close call! The payment was accepted one hour before the deadline! I got the licence so now it is time for play:)

Sorry for all the “panic” posts here!

Mo [import]uid: 100814 topic_id: 36247 reply_id: 144834[/import]

Hey Mo,

-Ray