Can't Log In To Inneractive Account

Woke up this morning and tried to login to my inneractive account…denied. Opened my app(s) and was not getting any ads served up.

Now, 3 hours later, I still can’t login to my inneractive account but ads are now being served. Anyone else having troubles? [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 332456[/import]

Mine is currently working fine - where are you at now? They do have a contact form you can use on their website plus an email address in several posts in this subforum for one of their reps. [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129166[/import]

I’m in worse shape now than I was this morning. I sent them 2 messages today (to their support account) and have gotten no response (other than the automated response).

In any case, my issue seems to be worse than I first thought. I’m still unable to login. I tried resetting my password through their website, and I received a message saying that the email address that I entered is not associated with an account. So that didn’t work.

Plus, when I check my apps, they are all showing the same ad over and over again. The ad that I’m seeing is the same generic “USAGC” ad that (if I’m not mistaken) is the same generic ad that is displayed when you don’t have an account. So I’m not getting ads at all.

It appears as though my account has disappeared. I’m also assuming that I’ve missed out on a whole day of ad revenue. I can only hope that my account history isn’t gone and that I will get paid for the ads I’ve served up so far.

This is not acceptable in my book. These days it seems like all of these internet companies have no way for customers (like me) to contact them directly. I might be a little fish to these guys, but I’m still losing money…and I can’t get anyone to contact me.

As an aside, the automated response email that I received had a contact email for “urgent” requests. I’ve sent an email to that address, but no response so far.

So I’m dead in the water. While I wait for them to email me back, I’m researching other options.

Brian [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129169[/import]

The plot thickens. Got this in an email response from inneractive:

“We had to block the account due to suspicious activity and complaints from different ad networks.”

They also asked that I provide them with some bits of information, presumably so that they can look at my apps and (I assume) to verify that I am a real person.

This is very frustrating. They simply shut my account down. They didn’t notify me, they didn’t do anything but shut it down. How can they expect any developer to try and build a business using their service when they handle our accounts in this manner? I’ll be anxious to see if my account gets re-enabled. If it doesn’t, you can bet that I’m going to become a rather loud evangelist AGAINST using inneractive ads.

Brian [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129215[/import]

Mine is currently working fine - where are you at now? They do have a contact form you can use on their website plus an email address in several posts in this subforum for one of their reps. [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129166[/import]

I’m in worse shape now than I was this morning. I sent them 2 messages today (to their support account) and have gotten no response (other than the automated response).

In any case, my issue seems to be worse than I first thought. I’m still unable to login. I tried resetting my password through their website, and I received a message saying that the email address that I entered is not associated with an account. So that didn’t work.

Plus, when I check my apps, they are all showing the same ad over and over again. The ad that I’m seeing is the same generic “USAGC” ad that (if I’m not mistaken) is the same generic ad that is displayed when you don’t have an account. So I’m not getting ads at all.

It appears as though my account has disappeared. I’m also assuming that I’ve missed out on a whole day of ad revenue. I can only hope that my account history isn’t gone and that I will get paid for the ads I’ve served up so far.

This is not acceptable in my book. These days it seems like all of these internet companies have no way for customers (like me) to contact them directly. I might be a little fish to these guys, but I’m still losing money…and I can’t get anyone to contact me.

As an aside, the automated response email that I received had a contact email for “urgent” requests. I’ve sent an email to that address, but no response so far.

So I’m dead in the water. While I wait for them to email me back, I’m researching other options.

Brian [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129169[/import]

The plot thickens. Got this in an email response from inneractive:

“We had to block the account due to suspicious activity and complaints from different ad networks.”

They also asked that I provide them with some bits of information, presumably so that they can look at my apps and (I assume) to verify that I am a real person.

This is very frustrating. They simply shut my account down. They didn’t notify me, they didn’t do anything but shut it down. How can they expect any developer to try and build a business using their service when they handle our accounts in this manner? I’ll be anxious to see if my account gets re-enabled. If it doesn’t, you can bet that I’m going to become a rather loud evangelist AGAINST using inneractive ads.

Brian [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129215[/import]

Well, no one is listening. After getting the above mentioned response from InnerActive, I’ve not heard one word from them (or anyone) about this. I have gotten no explanation as to what the problem is, so if (by some chance) I did something wrong, I can’t fix it because no one will talk to me.

My account is STILL disabled. I still have no idea if I’m going to get paid for the ad revenue that I’ve earned thus far…as I said, my account is disabled so I can’t even log in to look at my reports.

Yesterday, I resubmitted all of my apps with RevMob. If you are a developer looking for an advertising partner, I would encourage you to opt for a company other than Inner-Active. I’m happy to talk to anyone (email or phone) to explain my issues. I think it’s important for the community to hear stories like this so that you can make informed business decisions.

I mean seriously…I’m a reasonable person. I’m new to this app development game and it’s quite possible that I did something wrong or violated terms. But, I can assure you that if I did, it wasn’t intentional and I would love to fix the problem. Instead, I’m cut out, ignored and forgotten. So, that’s how I plan to handle Inner-Active…and you should too.

Sorry if I seem bitter, but I am. This is ridiculous.

Brian [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129345[/import]

As for more than a year I usually say: FORGET Inneractive - It`s garbage! Save your time and effort!

[import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129348[/import]

Well, no one is listening. After getting the above mentioned response from InnerActive, I’ve not heard one word from them (or anyone) about this. I have gotten no explanation as to what the problem is, so if (by some chance) I did something wrong, I can’t fix it because no one will talk to me.

My account is STILL disabled. I still have no idea if I’m going to get paid for the ad revenue that I’ve earned thus far…as I said, my account is disabled so I can’t even log in to look at my reports.

Yesterday, I resubmitted all of my apps with RevMob. If you are a developer looking for an advertising partner, I would encourage you to opt for a company other than Inner-Active. I’m happy to talk to anyone (email or phone) to explain my issues. I think it’s important for the community to hear stories like this so that you can make informed business decisions.

I mean seriously…I’m a reasonable person. I’m new to this app development game and it’s quite possible that I did something wrong or violated terms. But, I can assure you that if I did, it wasn’t intentional and I would love to fix the problem. Instead, I’m cut out, ignored and forgotten. So, that’s how I plan to handle Inner-Active…and you should too.

Sorry if I seem bitter, but I am. This is ridiculous.

Brian [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129345[/import]

As for more than a year I usually say: FORGET Inneractive - It`s garbage! Save your time and effort!

[import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129348[/import]

@Brian - sorry, I’ve been flying (without wifi), and we can’t do anything about account issues with inneractive ourselves.

That said as an indie developer myself I can understand and empathize with your situation; I have had similar in the past with various networks (none with inneractive to date) and know how irritated I was by the lack of communication in particular.

I’m going to send an email now to inneractive’s developer relations person and see if they have anything to add to this thread.

My sympathies for the rough few days on this front.

Peach [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129398[/import]

@Brian - sorry, I’ve been flying (without wifi), and we can’t do anything about account issues with inneractive ourselves.

That said as an indie developer myself I can understand and empathize with your situation; I have had similar in the past with various networks (none with inneractive to date) and know how irritated I was by the lack of communication in particular.

I’m going to send an email now to inneractive’s developer relations person and see if they have anything to add to this thread.

My sympathies for the rough few days on this front.

Peach [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129398[/import]

Well, finally got some resolution today. Received this email from Inneractive today -

_**We’ve opened your account.
Is everything working now?

Let us know if you need our assistance.**_

Yes, it’s working now. I can log back in to my account. But honestly, after all of this, what kind of terrible response is this? Yes, it’s working…but how about “I’m sorry” or some kind of explanation? After this whole ordeal, this is all I get. It’s disappointing to say the least. Not to mention that I totally lost out on 3 days of ad revenue. I don’t know that I’ve EVER experienced customer service this poor with any company.

It doesn’t matter now. I’ve already resubmitted all of my apps with RevMob. I’ve been wanting to try them anyway.

Peach - I know it’s not Corona’s fault. But Corona is a business partner with Inneractive. It seems to me that it’s in Corona’s best interest to get to the bottom of these types of issues. Not for my sake but yours. If this is how they treat their customers, I don’t know why you’d want to continue to partner with them. That said, it’s none of my concern and I appreciate your help.

Thanks for the response and I’m going to end my rant now. I hope others have better luck with Inneractive.

Brian

[import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129524[/import]

I am not personally responsible for any of our business partnerships, I assure you. That said I understand the rant - though I’m glad they have reached out to you and fixed the situation. (My previous dealings with them they have gone above and beyond to assist.)

I will mention this in our next meeting, regardless.

Peach :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129530[/import]

Well, finally got some resolution today. Received this email from Inneractive today -

_**We’ve opened your account.
Is everything working now?

Let us know if you need our assistance.**_

Yes, it’s working now. I can log back in to my account. But honestly, after all of this, what kind of terrible response is this? Yes, it’s working…but how about “I’m sorry” or some kind of explanation? After this whole ordeal, this is all I get. It’s disappointing to say the least. Not to mention that I totally lost out on 3 days of ad revenue. I don’t know that I’ve EVER experienced customer service this poor with any company.

It doesn’t matter now. I’ve already resubmitted all of my apps with RevMob. I’ve been wanting to try them anyway.

Peach - I know it’s not Corona’s fault. But Corona is a business partner with Inneractive. It seems to me that it’s in Corona’s best interest to get to the bottom of these types of issues. Not for my sake but yours. If this is how they treat their customers, I don’t know why you’d want to continue to partner with them. That said, it’s none of my concern and I appreciate your help.

Thanks for the response and I’m going to end my rant now. I hope others have better luck with Inneractive.

Brian

[import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129524[/import]

I am not personally responsible for any of our business partnerships, I assure you. That said I understand the rant - though I’m glad they have reached out to you and fixed the situation. (My previous dealings with them they have gone above and beyond to assist.)

I will mention this in our next meeting, regardless.

Peach :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129530[/import]

Hi,

My name is Nirit and I’m a support manager at inneractive, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Recently we’ve started to confirm several accounts manually due to fraud activity in our system. Unfortunately, last week was very intensive and that’s why our response was delayed.

Again, I would like to apologize with all of my heart for the events of the past three days–from the delay in solving this issue to the lack of proper communication.

Best regards,
Nirit.
[import]uid: 170612 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129649[/import]

Hi,

My name is Nirit and I’m a support manager at inneractive, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Recently we’ve started to confirm several accounts manually due to fraud activity in our system. Unfortunately, last week was very intensive and that’s why our response was delayed.

Again, I would like to apologize with all of my heart for the events of the past three days–from the delay in solving this issue to the lack of proper communication.

Best regards,
Nirit.
[import]uid: 170612 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129649[/import]

Well, inneractive finally got around to re-enabling my account last week. Now, as of this morning, my account is disabled…again. Same thing this time around…account is disabled and I received no notification as to why.

This is a terrible way to do business. Hopefully Apple will review all of my apps this week so I can be done with inneractive. Am I the only one having these problems?

Geez… [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 32456 reply_id: 129907[/import]