chartboost & adcolony runtime errors in Kindle.

I am getting the below runtime error in kindle for adcolony plugin. I am also getting the same for chartboost too.  

init.lua:853 module 'plugin.adcolony' not found: resource (plugin.adcolony.lu) does not exist in archive..

One thing i did was, I have commented out the below two plugins related to coronaAds, as android was crashing in facebook.publicInstall with these. Chartboost and adcolony ran fine in iOS & googlePlay, but I am having issues in kindle only

Are there any dependencies between Chartboost & adcolony with CoronaAds plugin ? Do i need the below two plugins for Chartboost & adcolony to work reliably ?

Any ideas ?

-- CoronaAds --[[DELETE the below two as android is crashing in facebook.publicInstall ["shared.android.support.v4"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { android=true } }, ["plugin.coronaAds"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { android=true, ["amazon-kindle"]=true, iphone=true } }, --]] ["plugin.chartboost"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { android=true, ["amazon-kindle"]=true, iphone=true } }, ["plugin.adcolony"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { android=true, ["amazon-kindle"]=true, iphone=true } },

Hi @accounts59,

What you’re doing (by commenting out the two plugins for Corona Ads) is correct. While Chartboost and Ad Colony are “served” through your Corona Ads dashboard, you should follow the documentation for Chartboost and Ad Colony, not the docs for Corona Ads.

Hope this helps,

Brent

Thanks for the reply Brent. I have followed the documentation for Chartboost and Ad Colony, and intact they are working without any issues in iOS and Android. I am getting this only in Kindle.

• Chinta

Try leaving out the “supportedPlatform” line and see if that makes any difference?

Rob

@accounts59

Your key for kindle in supportedPlatforms is incorrect.

It should be [“android-kindle”]=true

Hi @accounts59,

What you’re doing (by commenting out the two plugins for Corona Ads) is correct. While Chartboost and Ad Colony are “served” through your Corona Ads dashboard, you should follow the documentation for Chartboost and Ad Colony, not the docs for Corona Ads.

Hope this helps,

Brent

Thanks for the reply Brent. I have followed the documentation for Chartboost and Ad Colony, and intact they are working without any issues in iOS and Android. I am getting this only in Kindle.

• Chinta

Try leaving out the “supportedPlatform” line and see if that makes any difference?

Rob

@accounts59

Your key for kindle in supportedPlatforms is incorrect.

It should be [“android-kindle”]=true