Chartboost SDK not Integrating in iOS

I’m having a problem that I’m hoping someone can help me out with. I’ve got an app up and running on the iOS app store, Google Play and the Amazon app store (Word Search World Traveler: here’s the link to the iOS app store, in case that’s helpful). The SDK for Chartboost has integrated successfully on my Android and Amazon builds of the app, but it doesn’t work on iOS.

I have an account with Chartboost and have created iOS campaigns and their status is “Active”. I’ve double-checked that the App ID and App Signature are correct for my iOS instance and, like I said, the exact same code is successfully initializing, serving ads and making money on Android and Amazon.

I’ve had some discussion with tech support at Chartboost and they suggested taking a look at the network activity with Charles Web Proxy. The Chartboost initialization call that their documentation indicates should happen does not seem to be occurring. For comparison, I proxied in an Android device, and, sure enough, it makes two initial calls (dashapi.chartboost.com and v5.chartboost.com) that the iPhone is not making.

I’m using Corona build 2018.3334 for macOS to build the .ipa.

Here are my build.settings:

settings = {     splashScreen =     {             enable = true,       image = "splashScreen.png"     },     orientation =     {         -- Supported values for orientation:         -- portrait, portraitUpsideDown, landscapeLeft, landscapeRight         default = "portrait",         supported = { "portrait", },     },     excludeFiles =     {         -- Include only the necessary icon files on each platform         iphone = { "Icon-\*dpi.png", },         android = { "Icon.png", "Icon-Small-\*.png", "Icon\*@2x.png", "LaunchScreen.storyboardc", "Images.xcassets", },     },     --     -- iOS Section     --     iphone =     {         xcassets = "Images.xcassets",         plist =         {             UIStatusBarHidden = false,             UILaunchStoryboardName = "LaunchScreen",             NSAppTransportSecurity = { NSAllowsArbitraryLoads=true }, -- Temporary fix for https issue             UIPrerenderedIcon = true, -- set to false for "shine" overlay             --UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend = true, -- uncomment to quit app on suspend             CFBundleURLTypes = { { CFBundleURLSchemes = {"wswtraveler", } } },             LSApplicationQueriesSchemes =             {                 "just2words",                 "just2wordsplus",                 "justjumble",                 "wrstampede",             },         },     },     --     -- Android Section     --     android =     {         usesPermissions =         {         "com.android.vending.BILLING",         "android.permission.INTERNET",         "android.permission.ACCESS\_NETWORK\_STATE",         "com.android.vending.CHECK\_LICENSE",         "android.permission.ACCESS\_WIFI\_STATE",         "android.permission.WRITE\_EXTERNAL\_STORAGE",         "android.permission.READ\_PHONE\_STATE",         },     },     --     -- Windows OS Section     --     win32 =     {         preferenceStorage = "registry",         singleInstance = true,     },     --     -- General window settings (applies to Windows and macOS)     --     window =     {         defaultMode = "normal",         defaultViewWidth = 348,         defaultViewHeight = 514,         resizable = true,         suspendWhenMinimized = true,     },     --     -- Plugins     --     plugins =     {         ["plugin.googleAnalytics"] =         {             publisherId = "com.coronalabs",                         supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true, },         },             -- IAP Plugins                 ["plugin.google.iap.v3"] =         {             publisherId = "com.coronalabs",                         supportedPlatforms = { android=true, },         },                 ["plugin.amazon.iap"] =         {             publisherId = "com.coronalabs",                         supportedPlatforms = { ["android-kindle"]=true },         },                 ["plugin.iap\_badger"] =         {             publisherId = "uk.co.happymongoose",         },             -- Social Plugins                 ["CoronaProvider.native.popup.activity"] =         {             publisherId = "com.coronalabs",                         supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, },         },                 ["CoronaProvider.native.popup.social"] =         {             publisherId = "com.coronalabs",                         supportedPlatforms = { android=true, ["android-kindle"]=true, },         },             -- Advertising Plugins                 ["plugin.chartboost"] =                 {                     publisherId = "com.coronalabs",                     supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true, ["android-kindle"] = true, }                 },                 ["plugin.admob"] =                 {                     publisherId = "com.coronalabs",                     supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true, }                 },                 ["plugin.applovin.paid"] =                 {                     publisherId = "com.coronalabs",                     supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true, ["android-kindle"] = true, }             },                 ["plugin.vungle"] =                 {                     publisherId = "com.vungle",                         supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true, ["android-kindle"] = true, }                 },                 ["plugin.fbAudienceNetwork.paid"] =                 {                     publisherId = "com.coronalabs",                     supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true, ["android-kindle"] = true, }                 },     }, }

I can post the actual Chartboost functions, if anyone thinks it would be helpful, but it’s essentially copy-and-paste from the documentation, and the same code handles all three platforms, two of which are working just fine.

If anyone has any insight into why this isn’t working, I would be grateful to hear it, because I am completely out of ideas. Thank you!