Content Shown In Ads

Nevermind to my above post - I am able to see this button now after I created the banners for that app.

MATURE AD DISABLE: This is a message to anyone with mature ad questions. To remove them, you need to go into your app list and select the app, once in the app page you will see to not or show “mature” ads. 

If anyone has any questions on this please contact me at taylor@tapfortap.com.

Regards,

Taylor Reynolds

Found it! :slight_smile:

By the way - with “mature ads” disabled I still get some “flirt ads” and other ads with special content - I want that kids can play my app without ads like this - can you help me? tapfortap.setYearOfBirth(2013) didn’t fix the problem…

Thank you

Anthony

Hi!

I have just implemented tapfortap in test code and looks great.Probably it’s gonna be on my game.

Just one thing

When i use interstitial i see only 4-5 ads.Most of them lead you to lame web sites with questions about “winning” ios devices instead of google store.Can i do something about it?I made a game and i would like game ads :smiley:

Something similar happens with appwall too.It get’s me to google store all the time but there are hardly any games :confused:

My app has to be on store to get impressions/taps/installs on report?

I see only one tap although i have seen a few apps and installed one.

Is there any way to contact a member of TfT and get a few answers soon… ?

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for reaching out,

Anthony: We run tons of offers and some of them sneak by our radar and should be switched to Mature, I am getting the team to go over them again to make sure. Do you know off hand the exact ad?

Odijack: contact me at taylor@tapfortap.com and I can personally work with you side by side to solve this issue. 

Regards,

Taylor Reynolds

I see that button on one of my sample apps but not the one I need it on. Phil can you help me turn these off as well or make it so I can see this button? Just let me know what information I need to provide…

Nevermind to my above post - I am able to see this button now after I created the banners for that app.

MATURE AD DISABLE: This is a message to anyone with mature ad questions. To remove them, you need to go into your app list and select the app, once in the app page you will see to not or show “mature” ads. 

If anyone has any questions on this please contact me at taylor@tapfortap.com.

Regards,

Taylor Reynolds

Found it! :slight_smile:

By the way - with “mature ads” disabled I still get some “flirt ads” and other ads with special content - I want that kids can play my app without ads like this - can you help me? tapfortap.setYearOfBirth(2013) didn’t fix the problem…

Thank you

Anthony

Hi!

I have just implemented tapfortap in test code and looks great.Probably it’s gonna be on my game.

Just one thing

When i use interstitial i see only 4-5 ads.Most of them lead you to lame web sites with questions about “winning” ios devices instead of google store.Can i do something about it?I made a game and i would like game ads :smiley:

Something similar happens with appwall too.It get’s me to google store all the time but there are hardly any games :confused:

My app has to be on store to get impressions/taps/installs on report?

I see only one tap although i have seen a few apps and installed one.

Is there any way to contact a member of TfT and get a few answers soon… ?

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for reaching out,

Anthony: We run tons of offers and some of them sneak by our radar and should be switched to Mature, I am getting the team to go over them again to make sure. Do you know off hand the exact ad?

Odijack: contact me at taylor@tapfortap.com and I can personally work with you side by side to solve this issue. 

Regards,

Taylor Reynolds

I know this is an old post but i am having this issue with Tap for Tap. Ive had dating and mature unchecked from day one and that is all i see on my app, I’ve actually gotten some complaints about it. Seems like 70% of the time it shows mature dating ads. I just went and unchecked rude also so see if this helps, now all i have is children ads checked, my ad is not only for children, seems like there should be some middle ground between children’s ads and straight up " click here to meet hot girls in your area" ads. Came someone look into this?

I know this is an old post but i am having this issue with Tap for Tap. Ive had dating and mature unchecked from day one and that is all i see on my app, I’ve actually gotten some complaints about it. Seems like 70% of the time it shows mature dating ads. I just went and unchecked rude also so see if this helps, now all i have is children ads checked, my ad is not only for children, seems like there should be some middle ground between children’s ads and straight up " click here to meet hot girls in your area" ads. Came someone look into this?

Same here. I’m removing Tap for Tap until they can fix this.

I’m having the same issue. Is there any fix or recommendations?

Same here. I’m removing Tap for Tap until they can fix this.