Content Shown In Ads

Hello,
I tried looking for a content filter in the Tap for Tap dashboard but have not found one. Is there a way to block some of the dating ads that show up in our games?

Thanks.

Hello,
I tried looking for a content filter in the Tap for Tap dashboard but have not found one. Is there a way to block some of the dating ads that show up in our games?

Thanks.

Go to manage app, there is a “allow mature apps” buttton. It’s right under the more reporting button.

I’m not seeing such a button. I’m guessing maybe those options appear after your updated app with the tapfortap sdk is in the store? My app has been in the store for over a year and the “Check for app on store” button does nothing.

I do not see that button for “allow mature apps” either. As rebelwax asked, does the game need to be live with the tap for tap sdk? I really think this option should be available for all.

I agree that it should be available at all times. I have someone looking into it and it should be updated soon. In the meantime Tomas, I can turn off mature ads on your account.

Hello Phil, I would appreciate it if you could please turn off these ads. What information do you need from me?

Hi Tomas,

I already turned it off in your account so no info needed. Even better our web guy added in the ability to turn off mature ads without the app being live in the store. So you can now update it as you please.

That is great! Nice to see strong support with the Tap For Tap plugin. thanks phil!

Perfect Phil. I just submitted my binary to apple with TapForTap and anxious to give it a try.

Hello,

Thanks.

Go to manage app, there is a “allow mature apps” buttton. It’s right under the more reporting button.

I’m not seeing such a button. I’m guessing maybe those options appear after your updated app with the tapfortap sdk is in the store? My app has been in the store for over a year and the “Check for app on store” button does nothing.

I do not see that button for “allow mature apps” either. As rebelwax asked, does the game need to be live with the tap for tap sdk? I really think this option should be available for all.

I agree that it should be available at all times. I have someone looking into it and it should be updated soon. In the meantime Tomas, I can turn off mature ads on your account.

Hello Phil, I would appreciate it if you could please turn off these ads. What information do you need from me?

Hi Tomas,

I already turned it off in your account so no info needed. Even better our web guy added in the ability to turn off mature ads without the app being live in the store. So you can now update it as you please.

That is great! Nice to see strong support with the Tap For Tap plugin. thanks phil!

Perfect Phil. I just submitted my binary to apple with TapForTap and anxious to give it a try.

Sorry - can’t find the mature ads button - Screenshoot please…

Sorry - can’t find the mature ads button - Screenshoot please…

I see that button on one of my sample apps but not the one I need it on. Phil can you help me turn these off as well or make it so I can see this button? Just let me know what information I need to provide…