Corona Ads not available for this platform.

Tried implementing Corona Ads for my game, and used examples from many sources.  Tried to see if it worked in the simulator, and it did not. So I built it for windows, and still got errors at the restart screen (where the ad would pop up).

Build Settings:

-- -- For Ads -- plugins = { ["plugin.coronaAds"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true } }, ["plugin.google.play.services"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { android=true } }, ["shared.android.support.v4"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { android=true } }, },

Error in Simulator:

16:54:11.314 WARNING: The 'plugin.coronaads' library is not available on this platform. 16:54:11.314 WARNING: The 'plugin.coronaads' library is not available on this platform.

Error on Windows exe
error_zps2wuhucfk.jpg

Code Implementation:

1.  Requires

local composer = require( “composer” ) local myData = require( “myData” ) local score = require( “score” ) local coronaAds = require( “plugin.coronaAds” ) local scene = composer.newScene() _W = display.contentWidth; _H = display.contentHeight local bannerPlacement = “top-banner-320x50” local interstitialPlacement = “interstitial-1” local randomAd = math.random(1,10)

2. Functions

local function showAd() if randomAd == 10 then coronaAds.hide() coronaAds.show(insterstitialPlacement, true) else coronaAds.hide() coronaAds.show(bannerPlacement, false) end end local function adListener(event) if (event.phase == “init”) then showAd() end end

3. In scene create

coronaAds.init(“d6da6e86-c97a-478d-8b67-8b0122b9c785”, adListener)

4. Scene Show, did phase

showAd()

5. Scene Hide, will phase

coronaAds.hide()

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Also, on a side note, I’m unaware of how to get my own api key when I can’t create a new app on my corona ads dashboard without inputting app store information.  Since I haven’t finished my app, I have not submitted my app and thus don’t have that kind of information.

Hi Neviah 

You need to generate an APK to view the Ads running in your App. 

As far as i know you cant see Ads in the simulator. 

Cheers

D

Thanks. Generated the APK, and got an error whenever the interstitial ad came up. Apparently I had mispelled it in the functions sections. 

Instersti --> Intersti …

Hi Neviah 

You need to generate an APK to view the Ads running in your App. 

As far as i know you cant see Ads in the simulator. 

Cheers

D

Thanks. Generated the APK, and got an error whenever the interstitial ad came up. Apparently I had mispelled it in the functions sections. 

Instersti --> Intersti …