Corona Business UI/UX Framework

So just created the gitHub for this project, will be getting all the code up over the course of the following week.

You can clone the GitHub here.

https://github.com/Purplebean/CoronaBusinessUI.git

After lots of feedback on the UI I wanted to break it up into widgets so not all stuff had to be used so for example you could use the basic “Layout” widget to just design your ui and use all custom stuff without having to use any other parts of the code etc. and so forth.

I also reworked the “entire” UI to have a more modern feel across platforms and started building a theme engine to make it easier to change styles/colors across the board.

For any of you following along, over the course of the next week I will be pushing up a widget at a time just to get all the working pieces up then I will build an example application which should cover all the widgets like buttons, navigation, lists, login, calendars, notifications, and some misc other stuff… feel free to request a widget as well.

Here are some quick shots of some of the widgets (only allowed to post so many screenshots so here are just a few)  :slight_smile:

The basic layout engine which allows you to create a UI layout not unlike you would do in html.

layout_engineB.png

Slide out menu with actions.

layout_engineA.png

Buttons and Text Buttons

buttons.png

Dropdown Selection

dropdown.png

Dropdown with Type Ahead

dropdown_filter_type_ahead.png

Input Styling and Fonts

loginB.png

Looks really cool!

Looks great! Can´t wait to play with the project :slight_smile:

That’s some really nice work there. Well done.

For any of you following along, over the course of the next week I will be pushing up a widget at a time just to get all the working pieces up then I will build an example application which should cover all the widgets like buttons, navigation, lists, login, calendars, notifications, and some misc other stuff… feel free to request a widget as well.

Great work Christopher - except my client ask about accessibility and this is where Corona faild. So I build mobile business app using html5/css3/js frameworks like materializecss or foundation zurb and native.webView with lua in background. CoronaCards should be choice for me but whole UI you have to build in native UI framework so this way is just faster.

Best regards

Actually I have gotten a LOT of requests for html5 based layout as well etc. Then I remembered that I actually own the domain visualstudiotutorials.com (not that it has anything to do with this) but decided I would put it back online so going to relaunch it on May 1st and will have an entire section devoted to corona etc.

Someone actually just said that there is no way that I can build my UI stuff into html 5 that fast it would take months and well hey because I like a good challenge…

2HRS LATER…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4obNRu9mIk&feature=youtu.be

Looks great… very nice work!

Hi Christopher,

The screenshots on the GitHub look extremely cool and am itching to try out your framework.

Is there an ETA for when the widgets and the bulk of the framework will be uploaded?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

No ETA other than pretty soon I am launching it at the same time I launch my new tutorial site which is scheduled for the 1st but trying to get everything up a little faster :slight_smile:

Looks slick. Shame it wasnt around while I was writing TaskPad+ 

http://taskpadplus.com/ 

Do you know when you might get it out ?

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-14%20at%2020.33.

Looking forward to this.  How’s it coming?

Hi Christopher, what you did with the HTML/aspx was fun to watch but what does this have to do with Corona/Lua? Just the challenge? If you can do this in aspx why then in Corona?

Thanks

Hi Christopher,

Any update on when the library will be made available?

Cheers

Looks really cool!

Looks great! Can´t wait to play with the project :slight_smile:

That’s some really nice work there. Well done.

Great work Christopher - except my client ask about accessibility and this is where Corona faild. So I build mobile business app using html5/css3/js frameworks like materializecss or foundation zurb and native.webView with lua in background. CoronaCards should be choice for me but whole UI you have to build in native UI framework so this way is just faster.

Best regards

Actually I have gotten a LOT of requests for html5 based layout as well etc. Then I remembered that I actually own the domain visualstudiotutorials.com (not that it has anything to do with this) but decided I would put it back online so going to relaunch it on May 1st and will have an entire section devoted to corona etc.

Someone actually just said that there is no way that I can build my UI stuff into html 5 that fast it would take months and well hey because I like a good challenge…

2HRS LATER…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4obNRu9mIk&feature=youtu.be

Looks great… very nice work!

Hi Christopher,

I have been away for a little while and was wondering if the library is now available.

Thanks