Corona Chartboost plugin. Change of support

That’s bad news. I was looking forward to this and now, I need to think about other options (which is not very much in Corona!).

Hope your plugin works as much as possible and let’s hope for an Enterprise user to take it from here.

I agree. That is very bad news. I am a Pro user (not Enterprise) and I am using the plugin in two popular game apps (10,000 to 20,000 DAU in each app). This is a major disappointment as the present plug-in works quite well. Plus, it is the only Ad companies (available to a Pro user) to offer specific Amazon ads and Amazon support. And Amazon is a better platform for our games than Google.

Thank you Ingemar for all of your hard work. You’ve been great for the community (and Chartboost and Corona).

Steve

@Steve

Thanks for your kind words.

Hopefully Chartboost will reconsider taking over the plugin later this year.

Thanks for the continued support!

Do you have a paypal or amazon wishlist or something? I’d gladly kick in a few bucks. Your plugin has been crucial to our games. :slight_smile:

I’m with MochiBits! I’d kick in some bucks too! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys!

It’s always nice to hear that my plugins have been useful! I’m working on the new one and it’s almost ready…
( I do have PayPal: ingemar at bergmark dot com :wink: )

Thanks for the continued support!

Do you have a paypal or amazon wishlist or something? I’d gladly kick in a few bucks. Your plugin has been crucial to our games. :slight_smile:

I’m with MochiBits! I’d kick in some bucks too! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys!

It’s always nice to hear that my plugins have been useful! I’m working on the new one and it’s almost ready…
( I do have PayPal: ingemar at bergmark dot com :wink: )