Corona Inneractive Ads not working

Hey guys,

We are in the final fase of production for our new game and it’s finally time to implement ads.
A couple weeks back i made a small demo project, to display a single ad:

[code]ads = require “ads”;

local function adListener( event )
if event.isError then
print("inneractive >> can’t get ad! ")
–TODO: display house-ad
end
end

ads.init(“inneractive”, “you_app_id_here”, adListener)
ads.show(“fullscreen”, {x=0, y=0, interval=30})[/code]

Back then it worked like a charm, but now it only displays a white screen.
I don’t even get the event.isError from the adListener…

What’s happening?

[import]uid: 59229 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 331052[/import]

Day 2:
A new day has dawned, and still no sign of ads… [import]uid: 59229 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124311[/import]

Have you reported the issue to inneractive? [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124469[/import]

Hi,

My name is Nirit and I’m a support manager at inneractive, thanks for your feedback!

It sounds like there is a problem with a specific ad that is being targeted to you (considering your location, device, platform etc.)

Can you please reproduce this behavior and provide me with AppID, IP, country, date, exact time (UTC) and a screenshot of the banner you’ve got?

I’ll forward this info to our advertising team and they’ll contact the ad provider.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

If you have any further questions or comments feel free to contact me via the “Contact Support” link on your Dashboard.

Best regards,
Nirit. [import]uid: 170612 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124490[/import]

Hey Peach,

Yes, I have.
However, our contact at Inneractive is on vacation and we’ve received an automated message telling us to find contact through the contact form on the website.

I was just making sure there was no mistake on our or Corona’s part. [import]uid: 59229 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124494[/import]

Hey Nirit,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Can i have your e-mail address, so I can send you some more detailed information along with a demo-project + codebase? [import]uid: 59229 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124495[/import]

Hi,
Sure! you can contact me at support@inner-active.com.

Nirit. [import]uid: 170612 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124498[/import]

Last question,
Inneractive supports location based ads, how can I pass the users location to inneractive through Corona? [import]uid: 59229 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124520[/import]

Day 2:
A new day has dawned, and still no sign of ads… [import]uid: 59229 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124311[/import]

Have you reported the issue to inneractive? [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124469[/import]

Hi,

My name is Nirit and I’m a support manager at inneractive, thanks for your feedback!

It sounds like there is a problem with a specific ad that is being targeted to you (considering your location, device, platform etc.)

Can you please reproduce this behavior and provide me with AppID, IP, country, date, exact time (UTC) and a screenshot of the banner you’ve got?

I’ll forward this info to our advertising team and they’ll contact the ad provider.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

If you have any further questions or comments feel free to contact me via the “Contact Support” link on your Dashboard.

Best regards,
Nirit. [import]uid: 170612 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124490[/import]

Hey Peach,

Yes, I have.
However, our contact at Inneractive is on vacation and we’ve received an automated message telling us to find contact through the contact form on the website.

I was just making sure there was no mistake on our or Corona’s part. [import]uid: 59229 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124494[/import]

Hey Nirit,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Can i have your e-mail address, so I can send you some more detailed information along with a demo-project + codebase? [import]uid: 59229 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124495[/import]

Hi,
Sure! you can contact me at support@inner-active.com.

Nirit. [import]uid: 170612 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124498[/import]

Last question,
Inneractive supports location based ads, how can I pass the users location to inneractive through Corona? [import]uid: 59229 topic_id: 31052 reply_id: 124520[/import]