Corona Plugin Quick Look No Longer works

I am using Corona plugin quick look to view PDF files - app has been working fine for the last 2 years. 

QuickLook now throws an action failed. No other error messages.

I have changed the code to use native.newWebView and the PDF is displayed fine as a quick fix but I have lost the share menu functionality.

Any ideas? IOS 13 related?

Sample PDF attached

Device] popupIsAvailable= true

[Device] fullPath= /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/A823E313-F463-4CF2-A34F-D64EC6A67607/NewtonV3.app/pdfs/Product Data Sheets and MSDS/System 500/Fibran XPS 500-C/Newton_Fibran_XPS_500-C_MSDS_September_2.pdf

[Device] name: popup

[Device] action: failed

[Device] type: quickLook

Can you produce a test project that demonstrates the issue. It should be a .zip file with a main.lua, config.lua, build.settings and any assets, like the PDF that we can build, install, test and see the problem. Put the .zip file on a sharing service like Google Drive or DropBox and get a sharable URL and post it here please.

Rob

Rob

See here for demo project.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtdbD8Ej8VABuF0XPsQeK2wfx4qq?e=npQr20

Pdf viewable on my Mac, iPad, iPhone. In the original App the PDF is downloaded from a server and stored in system.DocumentsDirectory

Logs I get from running this project::

[Device] Platform: iPhone / iPhone10,6 / 13.1.2 / Apple A11 GPU / OpenGL ES 2.0 Metal - 66.6 / 2019.3538 / en-GB | GB | en_GB | en

[Device] name: popup

[Device] action: failed

[Device] type: quickLook

[Device] HTHangEventCreate: HangTracing is disabled. Not creating a new event.

I’m getting the same error and ruled out the PDF as being the problem. I’ve forwarded this to Engineering to investigate further. No ETA. Given our other tasks, I’m not sure when we can look at this.

Rob

This should be fixed now. Please try.

Thanks for quick resolution. Working again.