When building Kidoz Plugin with Corona’s latest releases, the manifest is not populating the com.google.android.gms.version properly, causing the application apk to crash in init.
AndroidRuntime: Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The meta-data tag in your app’s AndroidManifest.xml does not have the right value. Expected 4242000 but found 0. You must have the following declaration within the <application> element: <meta-data android:name=“com.google.android.gms.version”
Same for me while we’re at it. I’ve pushed several updates trying to figure out what I’m doing. I removed the OneSignal, and I’m not using the Kiddoz with this particular app. Here’s the error report.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: A fatal developer error has occurred. Check the logs for further information.
at com.google.android.gms.internal.dw$h.b(Unknown Source)
at com.google.android.gms.internal.dw$h.b(Unknown Source)
at com.google.android.gms.internal.dw$b.bR(Unknown Source)
at com.google.android.gms.internal.dw$a.handleMessage(Unknown Source)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:158)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7229)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1230)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1120)
Same for me while we’re at it. I’ve pushed several updates trying to figure out what I’m doing. I removed the OneSignal, and I’m not using the Kiddoz with this particular app. Here’s the error report.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: A fatal developer error has occurred. Check the logs for further information.
at com.google.android.gms.internal.dw$h.b(Unknown Source)
at com.google.android.gms.internal.dw$h.b(Unknown Source)
at com.google.android.gms.internal.dw$b.bR(Unknown Source)
at com.google.android.gms.internal.dw$a.handleMessage(Unknown Source)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:158)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7229)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1230)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1120)