Crashing after load of ad?

Hello, everybody!

I’m experiencing a crash after my ad shows – and I don’t know how to decipher the problem. I’ve got a crash report from my device, and I’ve got a paste of what happened from xCode. The crash happens on line 373. 

http://pastebin.com/iH4DEW18

I’m not sure why this is happening – is it related to the chartboost plugin? Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Actually, I figured out the reason for this – I was attempting to call the plugin in a coroutine, which it didn’t like. Resolved, I  guess?

I’m not 100% sure as I’ve never used plugins in coroutines myself, but I’d guess that using any advertising SDK in a coroutine can cause unpredictable results. If your app is running fine now when the plugin calls are taken out of the coroutine, I’d say that the Chartboost SDK isn’t compatible with coroutines.

Hey, Ingemar – Thanks so much for responding so quickly. Super appreciated. Yes, I agree.

Actually, I figured out the reason for this – I was attempting to call the plugin in a coroutine, which it didn’t like. Resolved, I  guess?

I’m not 100% sure as I’ve never used plugins in coroutines myself, but I’d guess that using any advertising SDK in a coroutine can cause unpredictable results. If your app is running fine now when the plugin calls are taken out of the coroutine, I’d say that the Chartboost SDK isn’t compatible with coroutines.

Hey, Ingemar – Thanks so much for responding so quickly. Super appreciated. Yes, I agree.