Create a button that displays with the fullscreen ad

I just starting working with inneractive and I am trying to create my own button to close the a fullscreen ad. I don’t want to have to use the back button on the phone. I have read through a lot of posts on this forum and found some good code for skipping a banner ad, but it does not work for fullscreen. Can you set a size for fullscreen ads or does it just fill the screen? [import]uid: 208811 topic_id: 35240 reply_id: 335240[/import]

I don’t think there’s a way around it. Players, I think, are used to hitting the Back button to get out of ads.

There is an automatic “X” button for iOS devices, though. [import]uid: 191140 topic_id: 35240 reply_id: 144685[/import]

That’s nuts - I hardly ever hit the back button to get out of an ad.

And when I do - I usually remove the app. I’m not kidding. If I cant have an (x) button to remove the ad. then the App is not worth it to me. It’s to much of a pain, so I am trying to add ads to my app ( and make them easy to kill ).

• Maybe it’s just me -
    Larry [import]uid: 11860 topic_id: 35240 reply_id: 144942[/import]

I don’t think there’s a way around it. Players, I think, are used to hitting the Back button to get out of ads.

There is an automatic “X” button for iOS devices, though. [import]uid: 191140 topic_id: 35240 reply_id: 144685[/import]

And when I do - I usually remove the app. I’m not kidding. If I cant have an (x) button to remove the ad. then the App is not worth it to me. It’s to much of a pain, so I am trying to add ads to my app ( and make them easy to kill ).

• Maybe it’s just me -

• Maybe it’s just me -

• Maybe it’s just me -

Same here.  I am about to give up on inneractive as a fullscreen ad provider for landscape app.  No close button is no go for me.  And timer thing isn’t palatable either.

I use iAds and RevMob for iOS app, and it looks like I only have RevMob as an option for Android version if I want to display fullscreen ads on landscape app…

Naomi

Same here.  I am about to give up on inneractive as a fullscreen ad provider for landscape app.  No close button is no go for me.  And timer thing isn’t palatable either.

I use iAds and RevMob for iOS app, and it looks like I only have RevMob as an option for Android version if I want to display fullscreen ads on landscape app…

Naomi