Dialog plugin - Feature request from you!

Greeting to all, The dialog plugin now support 4 types of dialog. I am now looking for your request. Would you like :

• new specific enhancement for the dialog  already supported ?
  • new type of dialog ?
  • specific widgets like button that support multiple images, with disable state for example ?
  • Anything else ?

If you are not familiar with this plugin, please go and look at the Marketplace 

Thanks all,
Nick

For the carousel, it would be nice to change fontcolor to something other than white. With a transparent background its hard to read.

oh, of course. I will expose the color property and make an update today.

Hello graham07,

Its done and live. You can now set both the “titleColor” and “textColor” property. RGBA table as always and documentation is updated.

Enjoy,
Nick

Works great thank you.

OK, here’s another one to mull over if it fits your vision.

In the Carousel dialog, can there be a ‘startItem’? For example, I can select item 3, but I’d like to redisplay the dialog and have it start on the one I selected before. Allowing the value to be set is likely the most flexible solution for that.

1. Select option 3

2. Go do something, (send email),

3. Come back to dialog and start on option 3 instead of 1

This would also allow the dev to start on another carousel on a different option should they choose to.

Its done and live. You can now use the “defaultPage” property to specify which page to show initially.

Enjoy,
Nick

For the carousel, it would be nice to change fontcolor to something other than white. With a transparent background its hard to read.

oh, of course. I will expose the color property and make an update today.

Hello graham07,

Its done and live. You can now set both the “titleColor” and “textColor” property. RGBA table as always and documentation is updated.

Enjoy,
Nick

Works great thank you.

OK, here’s another one to mull over if it fits your vision.

In the Carousel dialog, can there be a ‘startItem’? For example, I can select item 3, but I’d like to redisplay the dialog and have it start on the one I selected before. Allowing the value to be set is likely the most flexible solution for that.

1. Select option 3

2. Go do something, (send email),

3. Come back to dialog and start on option 3 instead of 1

This would also allow the dev to start on another carousel on a different option should they choose to.

Its done and live. You can now use the “defaultPage” property to specify which page to show initially.

Enjoy,
Nick