Do you have an OUYA?

@Rob,

Have you tried this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroller&hl=en

Unless I’m mistaken, it is an app to help map inputs from SixAxis/DualShock controllers to fixed HID inputs.

-Ed

I have an ouya, and been making an Ouya game in Corona SDK since i got it early august. Unfortunately since i’m not a Pro subscriber, i’ve been stuck with having only 1 working controller with only directional, O, A and menu buttons to test my game. So far it’s enough to test, and i’m fairly sure when the next public build comes, i can easliy turn this into a working 4-player game.

The only dilemma i’m facing now, is whether to release it for free, or invest in a Pro licence and try to squeeze a few dollars from the players.

The next public release should be out soon so you can have access to a few more buttons and the axis.  You are still going to need a Pro license to put up a for pay app on OUYA.

I would love to have one, but we can’t buy it yet in Switzerland :angry:

Got it, but it’s still boxed.  I’m really excited about the prospects.  Thank you Corona!  :smiley: