Does anyone have trouble in getting paid by Inner-active ?

The inner-active’s payment rule is Net-68 and minimun $200. My account has met all of payment requirement, but my paypal account still receives no payment. I sent e-mail to complain and it took almost one week to get reply e-mail. And the answer is “Paid Already”. Does anyone have trouble in getting paid by Inner-active ? [import]uid: 42593 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 328671[/import]

I cannot believe the following reply from Inner-Active. We need to take the responsibilities of delayed payments from ad networks and agencies:

================================================
Hi,
Payments are made automatically.
There may be a slight delay sometimes as ad networks and agencies fail to pay exactly on time.

Here are inneractive payment terms

------------------ Original e-mail ------------------
I have payment due on July 8th, but so far I have not received any payment yet. My account id is xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
Please look into the issue. Thanks. [import]uid: 42593 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 115934[/import]

jinwchen - Can you email me at david AT coronalabs.com? I can look into this. [import]uid: 10668 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 116087[/import]

@DevidRangel,

Thanks for your posting. I have e-mailed you my inner-active info. Thanks. [import]uid: 42593 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 116146[/import]

DO NOT trust Inner-active will pay you on time. They delayed my first payment for two weeks. Now it is time for the second payment and it has been late for 25 days. I still receive no payment yet. I sent them e-mail and got no response at all. If I have choice, I definitely will not do business with Inner-active anymore. :frowning: [import]uid: 42593 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 126309[/import]

Sorry to hear that but sadly you found it out too late.

Eg. If you go over all my posts in this forum, well, you will realize what I mean as I`ve advised about using Inneractive many times, but sure, hear me whom wants to.

Inneractive and Inmobi are bad business.
Rodrigo.

[import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 126314[/import]

Jin, Rodrigo,

I assure you inneractive is a serious company. We have dealt with them for some time now and we like them as partners and have no reason to think they are trying to cheat developers out of their money. As you know, there are always small mistakes that happen from time to time.

Jin, I’ve written to inneractive and should be able to get some information soon.

David
[import]uid: 10668 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 126364[/import]

@David,

I trust you but maybe what you said is valid only for YOU not us - the developers. If you are in doubt about this, run around the all Corona`s forum and probably without so much difficult you will realize that Inneractive is not what you want to say it is - for us developers.

Excuse-me, but who built app are us, the developers as well as who need to make money to still be into mobile development and pay our bills are us as well and not you so ANY kind of problem with companies like these is a BIG TROUBLE for who count on them or better who is at least waiting to get something correctly from them that one more time is = US (the Corona`s developers) and not you the CTO of the company.

Ill not ask you guys from Corona to look better with which companies you make partnerships because I know you are clever on this, but definitely partnership with Inneractive or Inmobi isnt a clever choice for us - the developers - one more time.
Regards,
Rodrigo. [import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 126378[/import]

DO NOT trust Inner-active will pay you on time. They delayed my first payment for two weeks. Now it is time for the second payment and it has been late for 25 days. I still receive no payment yet. I sent them e-mail and got no response at all. If I have choice, I definitely will not do business with Inner-active anymore. :frowning: [import]uid: 42593 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 126309[/import]

Sorry to hear that but sadly you found it out too late.

Eg. If you go over all my posts in this forum, well, you will realize what I mean as I`ve advised about using Inneractive many times, but sure, hear me whom wants to.

Inneractive and Inmobi are bad business.
Rodrigo.

[import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 126314[/import]

Jin, Rodrigo,

I assure you inneractive is a serious company. We have dealt with them for some time now and we like them as partners and have no reason to think they are trying to cheat developers out of their money. As you know, there are always small mistakes that happen from time to time.

Jin, I’ve written to inneractive and should be able to get some information soon.

David
[import]uid: 10668 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 126364[/import]

@David,

I trust you but maybe what you said is valid only for YOU not us - the developers. If you are in doubt about this, run around the all Corona`s forum and probably without so much difficult you will realize that Inneractive is not what you want to say it is - for us developers.

Excuse-me, but who built app are us, the developers as well as who need to make money to still be into mobile development and pay our bills are us as well and not you so ANY kind of problem with companies like these is a BIG TROUBLE for who count on them or better who is at least waiting to get something correctly from them that one more time is = US (the Corona`s developers) and not you the CTO of the company.

Ill not ask you guys from Corona to look better with which companies you make partnerships because I know you are clever on this, but definitely partnership with Inneractive or Inmobi isnt a clever choice for us - the developers - one more time.
Regards,
Rodrigo. [import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 126378[/import]

Still waiting for my first payment, I have been in contact with them and they said they processed payments ‘around’ the 8th of every month. On my account within payment history it says ‘submitted’ on Nov 11th. Submitted to what…isn’t paypal pretty much instant?!

Given that according to a schedule of what I was due that they sent me their month-end was the 25th, it is now 80 days since the 25th August. Net 68 is bad enough…

Not sure where to try next from here really. Have heard some horrow stories about inMobi closing accounts randomly, and my brief experience with admob yielded an eCPM of $0.08 from 70,000 impressions.

[import]uid: 93133 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 130818[/import]

Still waiting for my first payment, I have been in contact with them and they said they processed payments ‘around’ the 8th of every month. On my account within payment history it says ‘submitted’ on Nov 11th. Submitted to what…isn’t paypal pretty much instant?!

Given that according to a schedule of what I was due that they sent me their month-end was the 25th, it is now 80 days since the 25th August. Net 68 is bad enough…

Not sure where to try next from here really. Have heard some horrow stories about inMobi closing accounts randomly, and my brief experience with admob yielded an eCPM of $0.08 from 70,000 impressions.

[import]uid: 93133 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 130818[/import]

Finally received my payment today. [import]uid: 93133 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 130920[/import]

Finally received my payment today. [import]uid: 93133 topic_id: 28671 reply_id: 130920[/import]