eCPM for Tap for Tap

Hello,

I would like to know more about your experience with Tap for Tap.

I am using at this moment revmob, but due to all the problems revmob is having in the last months, I am thinking about alternatives.

Thanks,

Leonardo Opitz

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sliding-Gems/105716992959076

Hey Leonardo,

Not sure how this was not addressed, contact me at taylor@tapfortap.com and we can discuss this further, Sorry for such a late response.

Regards,

Taylor Reynolds

Hi Taylor,

I think others would also be interested in eCPM, so would you be able to post some figures?  For me, I have an app mainly aimed at people in the UK so I’d be particularly interested in eCPM in the UK.

Hi There,

I can tell you on average our eCPMs are between $2 and $5 for interstitial traffic. With that said some countries are much higher, some countries are much lower. The average eCPMs on banner traffic is .50 cents.

Please also keep in mind that developers have eCPMs that are much higher and some have lower depending on their type of app and type of user.

I recommend that you test out our monetization layer and then communicate your results directly so we can work together on generating the strongest results.

Hey Leonardo,

Not sure how this was not addressed, contact me at taylor@tapfortap.com and we can discuss this further, Sorry for such a late response.

Regards,

Taylor Reynolds

Hi Taylor,

I think others would also be interested in eCPM, so would you be able to post some figures?  For me, I have an app mainly aimed at people in the UK so I’d be particularly interested in eCPM in the UK.

Hi There,

I can tell you on average our eCPMs are between $2 and $5 for interstitial traffic. With that said some countries are much higher, some countries are much lower. The average eCPMs on banner traffic is .50 cents.

Please also keep in mind that developers have eCPMs that are much higher and some have lower depending on their type of app and type of user.

I recommend that you test out our monetization layer and then communicate your results directly so we can work together on generating the strongest results.