eCPM of Revmob drop a lot recently

Hi:

I found the eCPM of Revmob drop a lot in these 3 days. 

Is everyone have same case ?  ( from $4.7x -> $ 2.4X )…

Is anyone have any idea? 

Br

Yep, i noticed too. Closer to .44 eCPM today…

Maybe out of campaigns…

I also had some friends click and install apps promoted by Revmob just to see that it works but despite a whole 24hr going by nothing is showing yet in my Installs column. This doesn’t look good. 

Yep, i noticed too. Closer to .44 eCPM today…

Maybe out of campaigns…

i wonder how is it possible to have eCPM like 0.01$ ? on ios and android ? 

I also had some friends click and install apps promoted by Revmob just to see that it works but despite a whole 24hr going by nothing is showing yet in my Installs column. This doesn’t look good. 

Has Revmob eCPM been lower than usual or trending down for the past month or two on iOS? My android eCPM is around .40 and iOS $1. My android seems around what I was getting during December, but iOS had dropped from $2.5 and just seems to be getting lower. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Same here. Could be a temporary trough in the graph with a peak around the corner. On the other hand…

…it might be that the market is saturated and the novelty of downloading a (so called) RevMob free game has evaporated. iAds are also tanking. Vungle remains stable. That’s my experience at the moment.

I remember Nick (Otter Studios) once posting something along the lines of “get 500 downloads a day and the revenue will come” and he was earning $40-$70 per day on RevMob. That was sometime ago (18 months?) and those days are well past.

Best - MAS1

I’ve tried Vungle and didn’t have very good results. How much was your eCPM with Vungle? My iAds dropped on April 1st which may just be because it was a new quarter and advertising budgets ended at the quarter. It has been rising back to what it was previously (right now it’s approximately ~$1 for banner ads).

Vungle eCPM approx $6. 

RevMob clearly have seen the light and are now trying a new approach. Gone is the “Download A Free Game Now!”

In its place is an interstitial showing the actual game that can be downloaded for “free”. Chartboost-like but without the animation.

Best - MAS1.

Revmob has changed their system so I wouldn’t expect to see good ecpm from them again. Basically instead of paying per install which is the purpose they were founded, they are now paying per click.  The campaigns being shown on my apps are paying $0.003 per click. Revmob says they have done the math and shows that x ammount of clicks = an install so they’re just gonna pay per click instead of per install. According to this their math must suggest that it takes over 450 clicks to generate one install. You can be your own judge off that information … . . . . … . Anyone know a good company that pays per install?

i wonder how is it possible to have eCPM like 0.01$ ? on ios and android ? 

Has Revmob eCPM been lower than usual or trending down for the past month or two on iOS? My android eCPM is around .40 and iOS $1. My android seems around what I was getting during December, but iOS had dropped from $2.5 and just seems to be getting lower. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Same here. Could be a temporary trough in the graph with a peak around the corner. On the other hand…

…it might be that the market is saturated and the novelty of downloading a (so called) RevMob free game has evaporated. iAds are also tanking. Vungle remains stable. That’s my experience at the moment.

I remember Nick (Otter Studios) once posting something along the lines of “get 500 downloads a day and the revenue will come” and he was earning $40-$70 per day on RevMob. That was sometime ago (18 months?) and those days are well past.

Best - MAS1

RevMob iOS eCPM close to zero over the weekend - anyone else?

@MAS1 : Yep, same for me, 0.004$ over the weekend. That’s it, i’m done with Revmob. Even when it works, eCPM is lower than pretty much any other network, and regularly there are issues, weirdly enough mostly during weekends when i usually make the most… Used to be great, but it’s been downhill for too long.

@whynotgamehard: Vungle (video ads) has been a decent option. Works ok, pays quite well, doesn’t piss off too much the user.

@dimd,

I am corresponding with RevMob as I type. Zero revenue for today and I have politely asked them what is broke? I have zero clicks! That cannot be.

I would appreciate you contacting them too. The more people who contact them the more they are likely to accept there is a reporting error … or worse! :frowning:

I too am very happy with Vungle. RevMob is failing fast is seems.

Best MAS1.

@MAS1 : i just tried from their website and their form crashed… =)

Do you have an email for them?

i had for today:

Total 829 3 88.00% 0.36% $0.01704 $0.01413

I had usually a CTR of 13-15%. Today, 0.36%.

Ouch.

Cheers,

d.

@dimd

Thanks for contacting RevMob: Antonio Viggiano <support@revmob.com> Their form crashed for me too.

My clicks are zero and that just can’t be right?!  :angry:

Are those iOS or Android stats? Mine are iOS. Also, my CTR is much the same as yours.

Cheers - MAS1

I contacted them on Sunday. Their sdk is broken. It’s not registering the RevMob start session which means ads aren’t being displayed. They said they are working on it.