eCPM?

hi all,

has anyone tried inmobi? what are the eCPM values for banner/fullscreens?

thanks!

Sohan from InMobi here

Well, thats a complicated question. Mainly because there are many factors that eCPM depends on. For instance, US/UK traffic on iPhone will definitely see greater eCPMs than India traffic on Android. So, to be honest, there’s no fixed or standard answer for what the eCPMs are on a network. 

I can probably give you a number if you can give me more details of the traffic, OS etc. 

Cheers!

Sohan from InMobi here

Well, thats a complicated question. Mainly because there are many factors that eCPM depends on. For instance, US/UK traffic on iPhone will definitely see greater eCPMs than India traffic on Android. So, to be honest, there’s no fixed or standard answer for what the eCPMs are on a network. 

I can probably give you a number if you can give me more details of the traffic, OS etc. 

Cheers!

hello S.maheshwar but whats the average or the min and max revenue for the ecpm??

Hey Marc

Well, the eCPMS on low quality banner ads can be low on any ad network. The highest eCPMs are $20 which is part of a new offer we are running. We give you guaranteed $20 eCPMs

hello S.maheshwar but whats the average or the min and max revenue for the ecpm??

Hey Marc

Well, the eCPMS on low quality banner ads can be low on any ad network. The highest eCPMs are $20 which is part of a new offer we are running. We give you guaranteed $20 eCPMs