Error During Build Phase

Hey guys,

I have a CoronaSDK Basic account and when I try to do a build using this plugin, I receive the following message, any ideas?

Error:

You are not currently subscribed to the following plugins

com.swipeware:plugin.chartboost

Thanks

As far as I know, CoronaLabs has only made the plugin available to Pro and Enterprise subscribers.

Hrm… So, I just paid $200 for Corona SDK and it won’t let me use chartboost? Seems pretty ridiculous. 

Can anyone from Corona chime chime in?

I’ve requested that the plugin become available to the same subscription levels as before, but so far it has not happened.

It may have something to do with the recent acquisition by FusePowered which has its own ad networks and will soon be available as a plugin to Corona subscribers to use for advertising revenue.

That’s unfortunate. Thanks for the info though.

As far as I know, CoronaLabs has only made the plugin available to Pro and Enterprise subscribers.

Hrm… So, I just paid $200 for Corona SDK and it won’t let me use chartboost? Seems pretty ridiculous. 

Can anyone from Corona chime chime in?

I’ve requested that the plugin become available to the same subscription levels as before, but so far it has not happened.

It may have something to do with the recent acquisition by FusePowered which has its own ad networks and will soon be available as a plugin to Corona subscribers to use for advertising revenue.

That’s unfortunate. Thanks for the info though.