Facebook login doesn't work on IOS, continuously shows FB login pages

Hi,

Testing facebook.v4a on iOS 10.3 with Corona Native version Corona-3167 (latest).

Log  into Facebook shows login pages in loop for ever. till login cancel (and fail).

so When facebook.login is called, first it shows webview to select  “login with Facebook app” or email, then it opens Facebook App with “Confirm login” page, when permissions granted, it shows BLACK screen for fraction of second (App resume) and immediately move again to that login webView.  in this time the Facebook login listener is not called at all,

so for more details about my calling sequence :

1. require “plugin.facebook.v4a”

2. call facebook.init(facebookListener)

and then see callback called with: facebookListener called with:  {“name”:“fbinit”,“phase”:“initialized”}

1. later when press game button facebook.login is called

and then the loop in login pages start, till I press Done (cancel) and then login listener has this print:

{“type”:“session”,“name”:“fbconnect”,“phase”:“loginCancelled”,“isError”:false,“response”:""}

I made sure for all configurations related to Facebook dashboard and Xcode settings x10 times.

I also tried to use both the new Game bundle Id, and just another published bundle id.

There is this suspected print when Facebook login web page shown:

Could not signal service com.apple.WebKit.WebContent: 113: Could not find specified service

Could not signal service com.apple.WebKit.Networking: 113: Could not find specified service

please if you can help in this,

I’ve spend  most of this week debugging this issue.

Thanks

found the issue,

I missed to set up the CoronaFacebookDelegate.

found the issue,

I missed to set up the CoronaFacebookDelegate.