Feature request: Admob mediation

Instead of the hardcoded mediation we have in code, we’d like to take advantage of admob mediation offering, it servers the best performing ad to each request, juggling between ad networks.

if I buy admob and adcolony plugins, then adcolony should come with the needed mediation adapter.

This way Corona will not lose money, they should include each adapter with its paid plugin.

in fact, more people might buy more plugins in addition to admob plugin for the sake of mediation.

I expect “try appodeal” response, but freedom in the monetisation realm is top top factor. 

If Vlad and Rob gave me the blessing, I could do something similar to what I did with Tappx. 

https://marketplace.coronalabs.com/corona-plugins/tappx-cross-promotion

This plugin is just a mediation plugin for Admob and therefor requires the Admob Plugin or Pro Bundle. Without knowing all details of Corona’s arrangement with Appodeal, I think these types of plugins would encourage people to buy the Pro Bundle.

I can easily create one for Applovin, AdColony, Facebook and for any other paid plugin. People wouldn’t be able to use them without paying for the paid items.

Wow, much respect agramonte. your tappx plugin is a proof that’s it doable.

I agree I bought Pro since it was abvailable couple of years ago and used my hard coded mediation.
Corona loses nothing and have everything to gain.
Even if these “adaptive plugins” are paid once I’ll pay for the connivence. 

please do check again for their permission.

Corona went open source and with that spirit I think they’ll give you the OK

If Vlad and Rob gave me the blessing, I could do something similar to what I did with Tappx. 

https://marketplace.coronalabs.com/corona-plugins/tappx-cross-promotion

This plugin is just a mediation plugin for Admob and therefor requires the Admob Plugin or Pro Bundle. Without knowing all details of Corona’s arrangement with Appodeal, I think these types of plugins would encourage people to buy the Pro Bundle.

I can easily create one for Applovin, AdColony, Facebook and for any other paid plugin. People wouldn’t be able to use them without paying for the paid items.

Wow, much respect agramonte. your tappx plugin is a proof that’s it doable.

I agree I bought Pro since it was abvailable couple of years ago and used my hard coded mediation.
Corona loses nothing and have everything to gain.
Even if these “adaptive plugins” are paid once I’ll pay for the connivence. 

please do check again for their permission.

Corona went open source and with that spirit I think they’ll give you the OK