Feature Requests

A big thanks for the update. Now I can jump back into creating levels for my game. Those minor changes to Gumbo are a huge help. Thank you again :slight_smile: [import]uid: 38820 topic_id: 7606 reply_id: 87847[/import]

Agreed, those small changes make a huge difference! Next best feature would be multiple object selection. Thanks again for your hard work! [import]uid: 19620 topic_id: 7606 reply_id: 87916[/import]

Hi there,

Got one request which will be very helpful. Can we have physics shapes modification? Now if you create a shape, it’s done and cannot be edited, would it be possible to touch point and move it where ever you want? That would be really nice feature as now if I make a mistake I need to delete it and do it again.

Cheers [import]uid: 27699 topic_id: 7606 reply_id: 99249[/import]

Thanks for making Gumbo, I’m really liking it!

It would be nice to have some simple control over the relative z-depth of objects. Being able to drag them up or down among each other in the object list on the left would be enough for me. So if I created them in a bad z-order I could re-arrange their creation order in Gumbo. [import]uid: 52260 topic_id: 7606 reply_id: 114035[/import]

You can do that if you right click your objects. That works both in the list and and in the view. [import]uid: 13180 topic_id: 7606 reply_id: 114114[/import]

Ah, superb! Thanks Nerderer! [import]uid: 52260 topic_id: 7606 reply_id: 114118[/import]

Gumbo is a great tool but as another alternative check out level director at
http://www.retrofitproductions.com/level-director/ it has some really nice features such as multiple layers, physic editor for polygons and circles also a collision editor which is neat.
[import]uid: 175213 topic_id: 7606 reply_id: 124237[/import]

Gumbo is a great tool but as another alternative check out level director at
http://www.retrofitproductions.com/level-director/ it has some really nice features such as multiple layers, physic editor for polygons and circles also a collision editor which is neat.
[import]uid: 175213 topic_id: 7606 reply_id: 124237[/import]