firebaseAuth and firebaseAnalytics conflict

Hi, I use both Firebase Authentication and Firebase Analytics plugins and when I try to build I get a series of errors like this:

objc[36176]: Class FIRAnalyticsConfiguration is implemented in both /Users/rustysly/Library/Application Support/Corona/Simulator/Plugins/plugin_firebaseAnalytics.dylib (0x14fe71d00) and /Users/rustysly/Library/Application Support/Corona/Simulator/Plugins/plugin_firebaseAuth.dylib (0x159d68d78). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

How can I solve this issue?

Going to reply here because this where you first posted.
The "Class FIRAnalyticsConfiguration is implemented in both " is just a warning and can just be ignored.

The crash issue that you evenly get from using multiple of my firebase plugin on Corona Sim is something I somewhat aware of, I need to try to update Firebase SDK at some point probably in late December(go to take some work) to see if it helps at all( which I’m not to sure about), but for now I would avoid using multiple plugins at the same time on Simulator until get something figured out but this does not occur on iOS or Android.

Thanks,
Scott

1 Like

thanks for the reply, looking forward to the update.

It’s an odd error, because Firebase presumably doesn’t work in the sim anyway. Or does it?

Until recently the only Firebase product we used was Analytics, and now that we’ve added Auth and Database the sim crashes unless I remove the dylib files from ~Library/Application Support/Corona/Simulator/plugins .
But in build.settings, I have supportedPlatforms ={ iphone=true, android=true} for both plugins so I’m not sure why the sim is trying to use them in the first place :man_shrugging:

I recently added Mac sim support for most firebase plugins