Firestore Plugin

A lot of people have asked for it and here it is the Firestore plugin is now available!

https://marketplace.coronalabs.com/corona-plugins/firestore-plugin

2 Likes

@Scott_Harrison

Regards,

I would like to ask↓
firestore.readDataInCollection(collection, listener, field, isDescending)

How to write the format of field?

When I used firebase database before, I use ‘?orderBy="$priority"&limitToLast=30’
I can only get 30 data.

But now this code in the field and nothing happens.

OrderBy (XXX) is given on Firebase’s official website not String Type.

And there is no demonstration in the documentation of this plugin.

Hope you can give pointers.

At the moment this is not supported, I will see if can get advance query support added.

Okay, thank you for your response.

I talked to Firebase customer service staff before, they said that every time to grab all the information in large quantities, in addition to the possibility of increasing the timeout, the bill will also increase dramatically. :scream:

1 Like

Hi, @Scott_Harrison

I want to know if advanced query can add success?

If restricted, then I will try to distinguish each collection by the day’s date to reduce the number of fields.

Thank you.

Hi sorry I still have quite had the time to do this. Hopefully I will get to this soon though just have a couple really big bugs I have to fix first

1 Like

:ok_hand:

Thank you for your hard work.

I haven’t seen your response for too long so I have a little uneasy. :laughing:

Thank you very much for your response, and I hope all goes well for you. :heart_decoration:

1 Like

@vb66r55 Sorry for long wait but some more options to read a collection. See docs for more details.
Thanks,
Scott

1 Like

Thank you for the update, it is worth the wait. :heart_decoration:

It’s just that the plugin documentation doesn’t seem to be updated yet, the documentation is still the same as before.

My bad, updated now.
see firestore.readDataInCollection

1 Like